[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/2 I posted this a few weeks ago in one of the get it off your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: feelsbadman.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
1/2

I posted this a few weeks ago in one of the get it off your chest threads and now I just feel like writing it in its own.

I was in a friendship with a married female co-worker who is more than 10 years older than me. And I love her.
I knew nothing serious would ever happen between us so I just went with being friends with her. It was great.
I never had such an experience in my life before. She was genuinely interested in pursuing a close friendship with me.
She was often the one who contacted me and wanted to meet up. I enjoyed her company every second I was able to have with her.
For reasons I am not entirely sure about, the friendship went sour. She told me that she needed some time away from me,
that she will have a lot to tell me. That was 7 months ago. She hasn't spoken a word with me since then. Everyday I waited and hoped that she would contact me, but to make it worse, after the first few months I was told by my boss that she doesn't want to work with me anymore. I am still waiting for her and even though we will be working together soon again, I know that it's over. And I feel like I die a little every day.

So we had the aforementioned work day together since then and she, as expected, was as cold and distant as the various situations allowed her to be. She wasn't unfriendly, but she actively avoided situations where she would be alone with me. I tried to be as civil as possible. When I had the chance I asked her whether we can talk later in private and she replied, "Why? No."
I was devastated but just went on with my work without saying anything further. Shortly before my shift was over she came to me and asked me in an almost caring way what I wanted to say, but we were interrupted immediately and we couldn't talk. Since I wasn't needed at work anymore I just went home a few minutes early.
>>
>>17546039
2/2

I had to know what she had to say so I messaged her asking what the status between us is. Again, she wasn't unfriendly, but she said I am merely a co-worker, nothing else, because it won't work out. When I asked her why, she didn't reply anymore. I thought it's best if I just let it go. Just to save me some more pain. It's interesting, a few weeks ago I thought about telling my boss that I could take a few more working hours, now I am thinking maybe I have to leave my job to not break apart.

So here I am. Puzzling over what went wrong, when I probably shouldn't. Writing this stuff for you anons, when no one cares. Because that's all I have now.

I guess I will go buy some alcohol today and drink until university starts again.
>>
You tried to get her to say something that she isnt meant to say. You and her are suppose to be just friends. Maybe her husband found out you and her hang out, so she straightened up at that point for the sake of her marriage.

I dont know why you are even sad for, you said it yourself:

>I knew nothing serious would ever happen between us

And that's how it's going to stay.
>>
>>17546054
I meant anything more than friendship, that's why I said
>so I just went with being friends with her. It was great.

>You tried to get her to say something that she isnt meant to say.
I don't understand.

I think her husband knew that for some time. Also she does stuff with other people, like going to concerts. Some of them men.
But maybe he did say something to her. I don't know.
>>
>>17546039
It really is very simple. Either she saw you were leaning toward inappropriate feelings toward her, or she was beginning to have inappropriate feelings toward you, and she decided (on moral and practical grounds) to stop it before it went further. She might have chosen a different way of doing it, but cold turkey was her choice and you should respect it.
>>
Maybe she was in a rough patch in her marriage and she is working on getting things straightened out now and knows that yalls relationship was innapropes
>>
>>17546470
Inappropriate feelings toward each other never seemed to be a thing. I really don't think this is the case and I am not the guy you fall in love with. And I always perceived her as a straight and honest person. Even on private topics. Altough in the end, I am not sure about that anymore.

>>17546671
>Maybe she was in a rough patch in her marriage
Before she started ignoring me, she did mention that the next couple months are important to her. Never figured that out, but our co-workers also never mentioned anything. Not sure if she just said that to ensure I won't contact her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.