[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grill here. A few months back another grill in my friend circle,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 021116-gucci-mane-getty-3.jpg (111KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
021116-gucci-mane-getty-3.jpg
111KB, 718x559px
Grill here. A few months back another grill in my friend circle, indirectly confessed her admiration for me. It was bordering on confessing her love for me. how she would wait for my texts etc. I was quite drunk, so I didn't want to embarrass her and pretended not acknowledge what she was saying. anyways it got emotional and I ended up talking about my depression and crying (as you do at parties). then she went cold on me when I fell out with her boyfriend and brother over something else. was this female manipulation? I told her way too much and I'm not a sappy person. do you think this is emotional manipulation?
>>
I don't think it was. At least then. She may have contempt against you now and use the information against you. If it was back then, you would have been backstabbed already.
>>
>>17545926
We don't care about your petty catfights you dumb whore.
Your kind isn't welcome on this site, kill yourself you worthless bitch.
>>
If someone is being way too nice then yeah, it probably was total bullshit.
>>
>>17545985
stop being so fkin exclusive u fuckface this is an open site
>>
>>17546241
no it's not
/closed
>>
You were drunk and spouted stupid shit you shouldn't have.

/thread.
>>
>>17545926
>Got told I was idolized
>Was drunk and pretended to ignore it
>Dumped on her
>???
>Fight with her brother and boyfriend
>she's cold

So if you didn't notice, there's kind of a non-sequitur there... I'm a guy, so I'm not privy to all the jumps girls sometimes make (especially young girls. Though my best friend is female, and my girlfriend makes some gigantic ass ones so I'm not totally clueless...), but I feel like you're connecting events that aren't exactly related.

Maybe you ignoring her "confession" and then dumping on her made her lose a little bit of respect/admiration, but even if it did, it sounds like you still hung out after so it wasn't TOO big a deal.

What SOUNDS like the triggering event of why she went cold on you, is your fight with the people who are basically two of the most important men in her life.

I have no idea where the heck you're pulling emotional manipulation from.
>>
File: pepe frog annoyed.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog annoyed.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>female """"problems"""""
None of this is actually an issue that should bother you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.