[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Adv/ I'm having a bit of a breakdown. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: cat.jpg (33KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
33KB, 567x437px
/Adv/

I'm having a bit of a breakdown.

I've been crying non-stop for the last two hours and I can't fix it. I can't stop. I'm well and truly done.

I'm transgender (I know, big surprise) and I'm pretty much fucked with this mental illness since I can't come to terms with how I look.

I look like a man. At the very best I'm an ugly girl. I was kind of cute at one point, and actually naturally girly looking at age 17. Puberty was very slow and I was lucky that it had only hit my voice. That was my chance. I was offered T blockers but my parents wouldn't sign the papers.

It's been two years since I was offered them. I'm only just now getting through the process of obtaining HRT. I had been on and off hormones that I purchased online but it wasn't enough. My finances got in the way.

Puberty has massively ruined me. I hate my appearance. Everytime I look in the mirror there's an 80% chance I'll just cry. Couple looking like shit with social anxiety and you have me. I'm a complete and utter mess who can barely bring themselves to take public transport. I've tried making myself feel better by doing makeup and stuff but it just doesn't work. It doesn't do anything. I arguably look worse.

Fortunately I have a loving boyfriend who can drive me around and who makes me feel better now and then but I can't keep doing this. I'm just a drain on him. I'm useless and I'll never be able to accept my face. I don't see a way out.

There's facial feminization surgery but I don't have a dollar to my name. I've been trying really hard to get a job but it's been a year now and I can't get anything. I've done so many interviews and been denied time and time again.

I'm not surprised by this. I have no skills. I dropped out at 16 because of my anxiety and bullying. I've never had a job. Why would anyone hire me? There's always going to be someone better than me that'll get the job. That's just how it is and I understand that. I wouldn't hire me.
>>
So with this mental roadblock and not being able to really go anywhere with life now, I should end it, right? I don't see a way out. And no, I'm not going to just "deal with it" and suddenly man up. No amount of motivational speech will do that so don't even try. I'm mentally too far gone. I'm a drain on my boyfriend, the government and ultimately society itself.
>>
>>17545911
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

kys
>>
File: transfinancial.png (382KB, 993x859px) Image search: [Google]
transfinancial.png
382KB, 993x859px
>>17545911

Your mental illness is that you think you're transgender. Just accept what you are, a man, and be the best man you can be. Move on.
>>
>>17545912
I don't know what to tell you, xir.
Maybe look into therapy or some shit man fuck if i know
Gooe luck
>>
>>17545915

Working on it.

>>17545921

Y'know, I wish it were that easy. I'd be a very attractive man, but that's like telling someone not to be schizophrenic or any other mental illness. It doesn't do anything.

>>17545925

I think I know what to do. Thanks though.
>>
>>17545912
Why even post on advice if you dont want advice?

You sound stubborn and set in your way of thinking so im gonna get straight to the point cus it doesnt seem like ur even gonna consider what anyone has to say.

#1. Appreciate your BF who drives you around all the time cus that shit gets old (having a dependant) fucking worship him cus he wont put up with carrying your ass around forever if you dont appreciate him.

#2. So the advice you actually wanted. Im sorry youre having a hard time, honestly i know what its like but its simply a war of time. Go to a job seeking agency, they will find you a job and i dont even want to hear that there is not one in your town. Theres 2500 people in my town and we have one.

You will get a job inevitably, it may take time but it would be impossible for you to never get a job, and so what if everyone is "better than you" if you get a job flipping patties or whatever entry level job theres only so good you can get at that bullshit.

Another tip, cus i assume you havent had a job and dont have experience. This is a golden tip.

LIE!

Lie and put fake work history (believeable) history and dont stress about it cus almost everyone lies to get their first job. After your first job it will get easier to get a job.

You have a good BF. Thats more than a lot of people have so be fucking grateful. Its not like you need to be out attracting other people with your looks if u already have a bf, and if thats what you do want out of this you should kill yourself cus using someone like that would make you trash.

If not, once you get a job simply save up and in a matter of time you will have what you always wanted. I know ive been an asshole to you but i think you need tough love, i honestly wish you the best and think you just need to focus on having fun and living for now.
>>
>>17545955
Same anon here.

And also, if u are absolutely gonna kill yourself why not just.. you know rob a bank or something and get the money that way. What do u have to lose?
>>
>>17545955

I don't want advice. I want confirmation that I should off myself. And I've already gotten that.

#1 Of course I appreciate my boyfriend. I clean the house for him, I blow him, I worship him. He's done so much for me. I'm just a drain on him however, he deserves so much better than me.

As for the rest, I simply can't bring myself to lie. Honesty is really the last remaining good trait I have. I've stretched the truth enough on my resume.

As for the second to last comment, this isn't really about attracting other people. It's about liking myself. Loving myself, I guess. Being comfortable in my own skin.

Imagine you were a woman who looked like a man one day. You'd probably be distraught. It's very stressful.

I appreciate the honest advice and tough love but I know this stuff already.

>>17545968

And this. No. I'm not a bad person. I couldn't bring myself to commit a crime.
>>
Or shoot up some place where people you hate gather.
>>
>>17545971
So youre miserable but wont do anything about it.

Okay then.

I hope this selfish act is worth it. You wont feel a thing, only the living suffer and your last departing gift to the world will be specifically breaking the hearts of everyones who loves you.

But lying on a resume is wrong and you dont want to be a bad person right? Ruining other peoples lives by killing yourself isn't wrong so logically the greater good is to kill yourself.

Fuck you OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.