[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I like doesn't want to date because she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: g4iS1MR.jpg (149KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
g4iS1MR.jpg
149KB, 768x1024px
Girl I like doesn't want to date because she doesn't want to rebound after a break up a week ago. She says she doesn't know when she will date again.

Did I just get kindly rejected or should I wait and still pursue her?
>>
That cat is fucking adorable.

Ask yourself. If her crush asked her would she have said the same thing?

You likely did get rejected but you can still pursue her just don't make her the only one. You're not in an exclusive relationship. Go pursue other girls as well.
>>
>>17545923
The weird thing is that she is open to kissing me as friends
>>
>>17545934

She's fucking with you. Usually women always have someone on the side. The fall back guy. The one who never gets what they want but is led to think they will.

Kissing is her way of keeping your focus on her. I'd be interested to see how she reacts if you mention other girls to her.
>>
>>17545952
Sometimes she ignores it sometimes she asks, "is she cute?"
>>
>>17545905
You're not hot or rich enough.
>>
>>17545970

How would you usually reply?
>>
>>17545979
I would just say yeah and move on and then she would change the topic
>>
>>17545989

So do you spend time with those other girls as well or do you treat her differently?
>>
>>17545994
I definitely treat her differently. I spend most of my time talking to her
>>
>>17545998

Do you feel she treats you the same way? Does she make time for you like you do for her?

If you had something else to do would you make time for her instead and if so would she do the same for you?
>>
>>17546003
Yes I think she does make time for me but not to the extent I do for her
>>
>>17546010

Then do the same to her and use the time you've gained to spend it with other girls.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.