[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother is such a fucking dumbass. She dates overly sensitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Mabel_Pines.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mabel_Pines.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
My mother is such a fucking dumbass.
She dates overly sensitive introverted geeks with no school and then ignorantly asks herself why they're so awkward, clingy, desperate, stupid and prone to angry fissy fits out of nothing.

The sad part is that my mother is an extroverted young looking mature woman. Her problem is that she's too tolerant and understandable with everyone and keeps ignoring every obvious warning sign.

She's a philosophy college graduate, but she only knows how to read and understand literature and poetry. When it comes to reading people then she is the last psychiatrist on the planet you'd like to go to. She wouldn't be able to recognize autism if she lived with it for 90 years.

Should I do her favor and go online dating for guys myself? Seriously every goddamn person she ever brought in the house was some overly chatty or awkward geek with no real charm and intelligence. But she's also lazy and doesn't know how to look for quality. She needs an intellectual, as charming and intelligent as her.

Help me out, /adv/.
>>
I should find her an intellectual male with a charming intelligent 6 year old daughter as well and give her a huge amount of cash to live happily for her remaining years.

Then remove myself and any traces of her past and my family.
As you can tell I'm not critical of autistic neet faggots for nothing. I am one myself. So I know exactly what I'm dealing with and how to fix things.
My only problem is actually having the power to change things. Which many don't have.
>>
your mother is a whore
she likes a type of men and it never works out because
she is a whore
and wants another one

let her be a whore
>>
>>17545834
And the award of the year for the most typical /adv/ post goes to...... this cock-mongling autistic faggot.
11/10 advice right there, bro. How long did it take you to fart that one out? Especially that formatting. You're half asian, aren't you?
>>
>>17545781
kek child knows best, oh wait that isnt the saying

but real talk, you are crossing the line of respect by doing this hugely. If she wants to change she will, no amount of you doing it for her will make any difference. In fact it will only frustrate and anger her. Worry about your own shit kohai.
>>
>>17545781
What happened to Daddy?
>>
>>17545844
im from europe so not asian
dont come here if you dont like the answers
try leddit
>>
>>17545865
Dad was another immature and lazy neet manchild. No college, horrible grades. He became a construction worker, without college.
The thing is that my dad met my mother through my mom's brother. And obviously my uncle is another mentally retarded degenerate who abused his own mother at the age of 70. His mother(my grandma) was very submissive and had some sort stockholm syndrome because of him. The thing is that she was also very dumb and mean-spirited to everyone, but at the same time she was very cowardly and timid. Kind of an autist if you look at it.
Guess who ended up with these shittacular genes. Obviously me. I could have inherited my mom's insane memory banks and extroverted personality. Instead I only got... some sort of level headedness, minus her memory and education. I think I didn't receive any real genes from my mother. Obviously I'm a part of the problem too.

I wish to break the cycle by leaving her with something good(if I'm capable) and then minding my own business far away from her. It's for the best.
In my wishlist I'm suppose to kill every neet so they may never bother her again. In my impossible wishlist I should be travelling back in time to save her life and future, and my own as well if you put things into perspective.

>>17545866
American posters > Eastern european shitposters.
>>
>>17545909
>amerisharter
>whore mother

like pottery
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.