[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, Girl and I start a break to figure out our relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: desire.jpg (112KB, 642x513px) Image search: [Google]
desire.jpg
112KB, 642x513px
Hey everyone,

Girl and I start a break to figure out our relationship about 2 weeks ago. She refuses to meet with me, but has started calling me at night before she goes to bed. Usually after going out. What does she always call me, and not want to meet up?
>>
Heres how the texting went after our conversation that talked about nothing( stuff like our day n shit)

How texting went :

her: I feel meaningless

me: I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish I could help.
me: Maybe you should get a new activity or hobby.

her: Don't have time for that. Feels like we lost all the connection we had and you're looking at me like I need help.

me: everyday we don't see each other we do lose a little bit of that connection. Its not bad to ask for help. I don't want you to feel meaningless.

her: you don't need to tell me what to do... I don't think I'll ever lose that connection with you. Goodnight. I wont tell you my feelings anymore. I wont both you. Goodnight..

her: No goodnight?
>>
>>17545659

I wont bother you*
>>
>No goodnight?
>>
>>17545666

Yeah I didn't text her back. I tried calling her to clear this up, but she just ignored me.
>>
>>17545659
>complain
>tell her what she can do to not feel that way
>I WONT TELL YOU MY FEELINGS ANYMORE!

God. Women.

Anyways I'd say she's cheating on you senpai
>>
>>17545678

I'm so sick of this shit. I'm sure you're right. The reason we're doing this break is because I caught her texting other dudes.

Its been a long relationship between her and I, thats why its kind of a pain in the ass to do.

I needed some confirmation on my texts to make sure I wasn't acting like an asshole. I didn't think I was.
>>
>>17545659
Kek she is communicating to you, holy shit.

>and you're looking at me like I need help.
> you don't need to tell me what to do...
She isnt a wounded animal who needs a vet, she simply wants you to hear her and share your own experiences with troubles as she is having currently. Do not tell her what will fix the problem, because quite frankly you probably dont know shit about her situation emotionally.

Instead of telling her what to do say things like: I am here if you ever need help with anything. (or) How can i help support you?

Goodnight. I wont tell you my feelings anymore. I wont both you. Goodnight.

>Goodnight. I wont tell you my feelings anymore. I wont both you. Goodnight..

I dont know what the conversation was before this but you didnt tell her a single fucking feeling of yours. You didnt open up one bit. You said you were sorry and gave advice, then lashed out at her for absolutely nothing. So next time try actually telling her how you feel as well as the above.
>>
>>17545688
> then lashed out at her for absolutely nothing
ignore that

More importantly she never ever asked for advice, so dont fucking give it. It is like telling a depressed person to just stop being depressed, it is incredibly insulting to her feelings. You never expressed your feelings nor asked her about hers. No wonder she is pissed.
>>
>>17545688
>I'm here if you ever need help with anything. (or) How can i help support you?

I usually do say things like this, but I'll copy paste what you said and see how it works.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try this.
>>
>>17545659
>>17545688
>>17545693

Long story short, no you did not act like an asshole. But you did fail to recognize her feelings or express your own, not the end of the world, both of which are necessary for a healthy relationship with someone.
>>
>>17545696
np from my perspective i think overall the focus should be on relating to her first and foremost. forget about solving her problem, you wont. only she can grapple with and solve her own problems.
>>
>>17545703

I know you're removed from the conversation, but can you give me an example of "expressing my own feelings" in this convo?
>>
>>17545706
Naw senpai i am all these peeps:

>>17545703
>>17545688
>>17545693
>>17545697

I would say that you should think of times or instances in your own life in which you have felt meaningless. Really flesh out how it felt in the moment, after the fact and ultimately how it impacted you as a person. THAT is what she wants to hear.
>>
File: 654y.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
654y.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>17545686
You caught her texting other dudes and you didn't immediately dump the whore? The fuck is wrong with you? Do you like having your woman know she can fuck other guys and string you along emotionally?

Dude, stand up for yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.