[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free $10 on Steam, League, Amazon, ect. for the best answer in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: steam10-875x1000.png (454KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
steam10-875x1000.png
454KB, 875x1000px
Free $10 on Steam, League, Amazon, ect. for the best answer in this thread post email or steam ID with your answer:
My parents found a graduated cylinder, pipettes, and about 30 4ml plastic vials in my room. I've recently had a lot of money seemingly from nowhere. They probably think I'm drug dealing. What is a viable innocent excuse for having those things?
>>
You became a chemistry teacher
>>
Say that you saw some really cool science tricks on YouTube that involved them, find some YT videos involving flasks, cylinders, pipettes, etc and make a playlist named "cool science stuff" and show them like you are actually interested. Then buy some stuff and try the tricks in your kitchen and they will think that it is true.
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sciencefiction97
>>
Since you live with your parents I assume youre kinda young. Tell them you're taking a chemistry class and those things are for lab.
Also, say money came from FAFSA.
>>
>>17545462
Damn that's a fucking good one I'll add you either tonight or tomorrow. I'm at an Ihop scared to go home right now.

Kiwiez is my name.
>>
>>17545462
>>17545472
Have any ideas what the science thing on youtube could be?
>>
>>17545475
Yeah, go on youtube and look up "10 cool science tricks" there are hundreds of them. Use the Ihop wifi to go on YT and make the playlist, so you can even use the plan if they confront you tonight.
>>
>>17545446
are you drug dealing?

where did the money come from?
>>
>>17545488
oh come on OP who the fuck are we going to tell?

why do you have all that shit?
>>
>>17545446

Come clean now with your parents. They raised you have some respect. You can ignore my post but 10 years down the line you will remember druggie. Do not lie to your family the love and support you.
>>
File: OP Delivered.jpg (134KB, 1111x659px) Image search: [Google]
OP Delivered.jpg
134KB, 1111x659px
OP delivers today
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.