[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder profile: Voted by his peers as "Most Illin'-est

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1449648687124.gif (648KB, 215x266px) Image search: [Google]
1449648687124.gif
648KB, 215x266px
Tinder profile:

Voted by his peers as "Most Illin'-est B-Boy"
Superstar Barista
Famous actor (Played the coveted role of Pirate Who Dies)
Sleeps 3 hours a night
Goes to the gym every day at 1am so he can scream while dead lifting
New Wave and Desert Rock
Makes a solid White Russian
Prettiest eyes in the game
Calls people "Fuckface"

How is this?
>>
Sum-a da Illest cringé to b phresh-styln' on Tinder dis side-a M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I!
>>
that's great man. come back and check up on us if you have any time between all the pussy you will be crushing
>>
>>17545105
>>17545123

That bad huh?
>>
>>17545133
nah you sound like every other generic dude bro
no doubt you'll be slamming basic pussy left and fight
>>
>>17545155
Is that all it takes? Or is generic dude code for total cunt?
>>
>>17545133
It's fucking terrible, and i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just trying too hard to make yourself seem witty and interesting or something like that, but yes, it's god awful.

If I came across someone who un-ironically ironically described themselves in such a fashion I would do whatever possible to avoid them.
>>
>>17545173
I am trying very hard right now as a matter of fact. I figured that bragging about shit in a self-deprecating way would be a good start, since people seem to like that IRL.

Should I just go with something real succinct like this?:

Barista, stage actor, 1 AM lifting sessions
>>
>>17545133
Yes, yes it is.

You are trying way too hard; so hard, in fact, that your thirst is screaming at a frequency that is scientifically proven to dry out every pussy your side of the Mississippi.
>>
>>17545217
It's a good thing that I set it to private while I worked out all the kinks. I almost published it but I had some serious second thoughts.
>>
>>17545224
It is a good thing you had us here to mock you. Tough love, Superstar.

Keep it short, basic, and slightly playful; something that could provoke a question, or two.
>>
Are you sick OP?
>>
Most people don't read the profiles.
Change your preference setting to men temporarily, so you can see what other guys have written in their profiles (the "style" of it varies a lot between different areas)
>>
I don't know how can someone people put that kind of stuff on their description... I feel the cringe if I try to describe myself, it is even necessary? You tell your interest later, I don't see the need of putting all that to be seen.
>>
>>17545062
>trying this fucking hard to be funny/witty

Cringe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.