[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm on the pill. The only reason I decided to go on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Mask_Salesman_rage.gif-c200.gif (293KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mask_Salesman_rage.gif-c200.gif
293KB, 200x200px
So I'm on the pill. The only reason I decided to go on it is because I had terribad cystic acne. Ever since I went on it, I haven't had one cyst, but since I am on BC, my boyfriend wants to have sex without a condom.

I am deathly afraid of getting pregnant because I have trouble enough finding responsibility for myself, nevermind a baby. So we continue using condoms but we have tried doing it without a condom once my period ends. Even then he has pulled out.

So last time we had sex without a condom was 3 and a half weeks ago. This past Saturday I started to get my period. I take the sugar pills the last wed-sat of the pack and always get my period around that Friday or Sat. It's usually very light but in this case, my period disappeared completely the day after.
My boyfriend and I had sex that Sat and Sun. It was pretty light and he wore a condom so he didn't care. Idk if that has to do with my period disappearing, but I've still been cramping for the past few days.
Now I'm starting to get nauseous, even though it's nighttime.

It is possible I could be pregnant? Was the short period actually implantation bleeding? Or is my BC just fucking with my system? I take it the same time everyday and have not skipped a pill since I started two years ago. I usually take it around 9pm every night but sometimes take it at 8:30, or 10pm or even close to 11 pm. Did I fuck up by not taking it at the exact time every day?

If I could be pregnant, what's the earliest I can take a pregnancy test to check?
>>
19 days.

Btw it sounds like you are pregnant. Dumb idiots going raw.
>>
File: 1472879222765.jpg (44KB, 1316x866px) Image search: [Google]
1472879222765.jpg
44KB, 1316x866px
>>17544945
First of all, you're fucking yourself by taking that shit. Second, I've never fucked with a condom on. I've always pulled out. Pulling out is 100% unless you're one of those faggots who leaks sperm in precum.

You're being an attention seeking cunt. Delete this thread

>inb4 pulling out doesn't work
>>
>>17544958
> fucking yourself

It's the only thing that's fixed my acne problem so far. I'm afraid if I get off of it, my acne will come back with a vengeance.
>>
>>17544958
How is she seeking attention wtf
>>
>>17544957
19 days from when? 19 days from today? From when I had sex over 3 weeks ago? Or from Saturday?
>>
>>17544991

For the love of god google "earliest I can get pregnancy test" and fill it out yourself.
>>
>>17544972
>I'm afraid if I get off of it, my acne will come back with a vengeance.
While the rest of us deal with our personal issues. You are going to have to get off of it eventually. Sooner better than later.

>>17544974
Dude fucked with condoms and when he didnt he either pulled out or she was on the pill. Obviously this girl is getting her period or just being fucking neurotic and bumping a potentially useful thread off the board.

Those pills completely screw natural body processes. It's never going to be the same. It's a chemical that is destroying a part of the body. It won't always be consistent
>>
>>17544945
Wow so much experience and knowledge passed on in this thread. /sarcasm

Here's a few of general things to know OP.

First of all the most dangerous time to have unprotected sex is after your period, the safest is just before.

Next, the withdrawal method (aka Vatican roulette) is very unreliable unless you're on the pill too. Pulling out lowers the chance of pregnancy but doesn't prevent it.

It is possible your BC is out of whack if you've been sick, been taking excessive amounts of vitamin C or because your endocrine system had a hiccup.

There are early indication preganacy tests available. Wait one more week then try a test.
>>
>>17544972
You can stay on the low dose BC pill for a very long time with no repercussions. Very few women have any adverse reaction.

>>17544996
Ignore the backgound noise this poster makes.
>>
BC fucks with everything, the effectiveness is dependent on how often you take the pill and how often you forget to take the pill. It is not uncommon for your period to go away or just spot. Pregnancy test is the only garuntee, you're probably not pregnant. I suggest if your this worried about one missed period talk to your boyfriend about it, scare him if you have to, and always use a condom as a back up method. His sperm can be that lucky 1% that finds a way to fertilize your eggs.
>>
You shouldn't worry OP. I've been on the pill for 6 years on and off. How long have you been taking it for? Having light periods while on the pill is very normal! Sometimes it would only last 3 days. It's also normal to feel nauseous. The first time I started taking it, I was sick the first week for 3 months; usually at night or first thing in the morning. You're alright to take the pill within 3 hours of your usual time, but consistency is key. Birth control does more than just prevent and egg from being released. It creates thicker cervical mucus, which makes it tougher for sperm to swim through, and thins the lining of your uterus, thus making it more difficult for an implantation to take place if you happened to ovulate. This is why your period is light.
>>
>>17544958
You may just be retarded
>>
>>17545029
I am both of those posts, you asshat. Any pill ever, is completely against human nature.
>>
>>17545029
From what I know, my BC is low dose. It's called Minastrin.
>>
>>17545054
I've been on it for 2 and a half years I believe. I usually do get light periods, and they've been getting lighter the past few months, but they'd still last at least 3 days. This is the first its lasted only 1.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.