[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I know is trying to ruin a relationship I have with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1470548710234.jpg (69KB, 425x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470548710234.jpg
69KB, 425x960px
This girl I know is trying to ruin a relationship I have with a girl. What do I do?
>>
Cut her off completely. Phone number, social media and whatever else you are connected to. Let her know from this point on you don't want to associate with her and that is that.
>>
>>17544582
This will only work if they are not close, I think.

More detail is needed.

Is this girl a friend of yours? How close are the two of you?
Are all three of you friends or do you share group of mutual friends?
Does she want to be with you yet you chose another girl over her?
Does she think that you are not good enough for the girl and she is trying to protect her from you?
Did something in the past happen between the two of you that would lead to her trying to ruin your relationships?
>>
>>17544593
She believes that I tried to sabotage her last relationship so she is in turn trying to sabotage mine. We used to be alright friends until this happened.

Now I'm fuming with anger and I do not want to let her win.
>>
>>17544600
Why does she believe you tried to sabotage her relationship? Have the two of you discussed this and made attempt to clear the air or is she so far gone that she won't listen to reason?
>>
>>17544600
Stop talking to her.

If any of your mutual friends bring her up, don't talk about her.

Tell your girlfriend what you think is happening.

Move on.
>>
>>17544600
If you and the girl you are in a relationship are close enough and trust each other, there is no way in hell your old friend would be able to destroy it.
>>
>>17544621
She was never really all there to begin with. Reason does not help.
>>
>>17544625
I have but this girl has continued harassment.
>>
>>17544651
Keep ignoring it. She will look petty.

If she continues, take legal action.
>>
>>17544641
Oh, she's one of those types of girls.

You can't just inform your girl and your closest friends of what's going on and come up with some sort of plan to manipulate her and get her out of your hair? You could turn everyone against her somehow and she will have no choice but to distance herself from shame and never fuck with you or your relationship again.

Figure out how you could turn her crazy against her and let it wind up biting her in the ass.
>>
>>17544668
Ignoring a crazy chick like this only works for so long. She will escalate the situation - and clearly she has done so - she is continuing to harass after anon stops speaking with her.

>She will look petty

This chick doesn't care if she looks petty. She's out for revenge and if what anon says is true (she's a bit out there) looking petty is the least of her concerns. An angry, vindictive woman doesn't give a damn what she "looks" like to others.
>>
>>17544679
>doesn't give a damn what she "looks" like to others.

But others do. I don't care what petty/spiteful people have to say. When she has no say, she has no pull, and then cannot "ruin" OP's relationship, which I think is impossible anyway.
>>
OP here. Im going to grab some cigarettes. I dont expect anyone to stick around but I just gotta get out for a bit. Ill be back in like 10 mins.
>>
OP here. The girl made an ass out of herself trying to humiliate me on Facebook, and my girlfriend said she was down to fuck for the first time.

Thanks for all your help, fellas.
>>
>>17544694
This. Everyone will stop listening or caring and she'll just be yelling at the sky eventually. SHe'll have nobody by the end of all this.
>>
>>17545839
How did she make an ass of herself?
>>
>>17545839
Give us those sweet details anon
>>
>>17545863
By details I mean how she tried and failed to make you look bad.

[spoiler]but i wouldn't mind some details about what you did with your gf[/spoiler]
>>
>>17545869
Sorry bro was hitting some of that Battlefield 1.

She ended up trying to publicly humiliate me, saying I tried to pin all my life problems on her.

I responded with simply "Pettiness is an unbecoming trait."

This evolved into a friend posting informing everyone she told him that this girl was planning on ruining my relationship.

She further enraged saying I'm just a piece of shit, I'm a liar, a virgin, the works. I simply blocked her and met up with my girlfriend. I explainer to her that this girl may try to come in contact again, to which my girlfriend roasted her.

My girlfriend texted me after I went home saying she was dtf.
>>
>>17545839

Get proof of her intentions before ignoring her. Message her and ask why she's doing it, get her to admit she's trying to ruin your relationship, then save the message. Ignore her afterwards, and if your relationship is in serious trouble, show your girl the evidence of the crazy-woman actively sabotaging you two.
>>
>>17546007
If she's your girlfriend why haven't you fucked her yet? What the fuck?
>>
>>17544572
Kill her. Obviously make sure you dispose of the body correctly, probably in a relatively deep pit filled with lye or similar.
>>
>>17544651
Document everything she's done. Every text, every facebook post, every call and submit it to a police. At the very least it sets up a history that you can reference if she goes more crazy with it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.