[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 Fell head over heels fast, and thinking about nipping it in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: It-is-a-happiness-to-wonder.jpg (40KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
It-is-a-happiness-to-wonder.jpg
40KB, 500x357px

Fell head over heels fast, and thinking about nipping it in the bud before I get hurt, if I haven't already fucked it up already.

We meet online, Tinder, I'm not expecting much from there besides casual hangouts.

We start chatting, and I realize she's different than the normal wave of girls. We share obscure literary likes, like a lot of the same movies, random things, at one point she tells me that it's like I'm reading a manual on her, and I feel the same. We are clicking on interests, and chat into the early morning, not a lot of flirting, but I'm seriously interested. We make plans to hangout the next day.

The next day she informs me she has to have dinner with some family at night, but we can hangout before if I want. I tell her it's the weekend, stuff is open late, just come over after. She agrees. During the chats between there's not a lot of physical comments or overt flirty behavior, and she calls me friend, which is usually not a good indicator for romance, but I still want to meet her. She is very young, and mentions the two times she's met up with people on tinder, one wanted to have sex with her in his car after picking her up and she bailed on him, and she made one non romantic friend. Not sounding good for romance, but again, we share so many ideas and interests.

She comes over that night and is gorgeous, exactly my type. She seems either shy or standoffish at first, not exactly sure how to read it. I initiate contact, rubbing her leg, doing most of the talking. She starts rubbing my arm back but still seems kind of shy. I go in for the kiss, she gets into it, and we get to sex, but she looks at me before, almost a scared look and says "This won't be just a one time thing, ok?" She asks again. We have sex. She sleeps over, cuddling.

I don't know what it is, but I just feel this instant bond with her. I have to go to work early and she's sleeping like an angel.
>>

I leave her a spare key and tell her to keep sleeping, and to lock up after she leaves. An hour or so into work she texts me that she's never met anyone like me and that I'm great. We make plans to hang out again that night.

That night we talk, vibe, just really get along. We have passionate sex, I end up cumming in her which causes a bit of a scare as she's not currently on bc. We go and get Plan B that night, she apologizes for "freaking out" I tell her that she's fine (she was just really scared)

She spends the night again. Ten minutes after leaving she tells me she misses me. We chat back n forth throuighout the day, flirty now. She says she wants to go on a date one day, I say we'd go that night.

We go out to eat, hit a bookstore, she's shy, but affectionate, we hold hands, she opens up more at the bookstore. Somehow date cliches get brought up and she mentions in passing she's never actually got flowers from anyone.

I make some pretext to stop at a store for drinks, and have her wait while I run in. I sneak up on the car and give her her first rose. She's smiley. She spends the night. Sex.Cuddling. I've yet to ask for the key back and tell her to lock up when she leaves. She had left me a note the first night saying to hng out with her again with a heart. I leave one this time, a heart with our names in it.

Again she messages me that she misses me soon after. We just met and three nights in a row she's spent the night, and we are vibing well, and she's flirty with me over text and talking about her hectic schedule and how if I were ever to be hers she's work around it. She's at like a 2-1 ratio of cute messages to mine, and the vibing is really great. I'm already falling for her, and she's hinting heavily she is too.
>>

She can't come over the next night, she has early classes. We text back n forth, I send her some poem from a writer we like, she says she loves it, she's never met anyone like me. She wants to hang out tomorrow. She is going fast and I'm reciprocating. Flirty lovey texts back n forth she's sending hearts, etc. Feels good.
>>
Ffs get to the fucking point.
>>
4 where it starts to go bad

I'm thinking about her a lot today. I usuyally don't show my feelings fast because it can scare a girl off, and honestly, I've never fell this fast into these emotions. And she is pretty much messaging me the last few days full of likes and loves and how great I am and how she misses me, so I think it might be safe to show.

She texts me this morning with a cute nickname and a smile. I text back how much I enjoyed her in my arms. She doesn't address that and just sends me small what she's doing texts. No miss yous, no hearts, no cuddle refs, just going to this class, time for lunch, hate this class. She's texting as much, but it doesn't feel as affectionate. I tell her to come over after school, she says she has a ton of hw and class in the morn but she'll swing by to see me for a bit. She kisses and hugs me immed, so I think maybe i was being paranoid. She lays on me and we cuddle, she only has 45 mins or so. I initiate sex but she brushes it off.

This is where I start to fuck up maybe. I tell her that I don't really wanna talk to other girls whilke I'm talking to her. She says good. She leaves. She never did take that flower with her from the date.

I text saying i didnt mean to scare her, she says she's just stressed with school and didnt feel in a sex mood at the moment. I text later, this wall of text basically laying my cards on the table, I know this is fast, thought I might be crazy, but everything shes been saying I tell her maybe people just click fast, and I really see a connection between us, and if she feels differently just let me know.

Message read 2 hrs ago. No response.

I fucked up I'm sure. Even if I didn't, should I try to nip this in the bud before I get hurt? I'm already feeling emotions, girl stuff like waiting on the next text, wondering why she isn't flirty today, stuff I would berate other men for doing, as I normally pride myself on being more aloof, emotionally unavailable.

Thanks
>>
>>17544559
Sorry, 4 is the last part. I'm rambling because I was laying down, waiting on a text like a sucker, and feeling depressed. Wanted to get it out.
>>
She met someone else is the only rational explanation for the sudden shift in character. She was really into you, then probably got bored and met someone else. Happens all the time. You get so into a person that eventually that hot flaming passion quickly runs out.

What sealed the deal was the message with no response for 2 hours.

Or I could be completely off and she is actually busy but I doubt that considering school just started this week. Class loads don't increase for a while and so she is bullshitting.
>>
>>17544592
If she did that was really fast. We spent the night together sat, sun, mon, and hung out today wed. she said she only talks to one boy at a time when i brought up that i wanted to just talk to her. she has a hybrid class where it's online with classes, and has 4 hrs of math to catch up online tonight, because she spent most of the weekend with me
>>
>>17544602

Even when I was taking 5 courses I still had enough time to fly texts to my girlfriend during my studying. It takes 20 seconds to send a text and another 1 minute to tell the person that you are busy so just text me later.

>If she did that was really fast

She could have met him in class or somewhere else. The information she feeds you and what actually goes on are two different things. Remember she is a young girl and so relationships come and go all the time.
>>
guys. OP Is insane. See >>17544546

lawd jesus run little girl run
>>
>>17544921
thats a diff guy
>>
Bro. Don't fuck this up. She loves you she's just stressed out because of school. Don't self sabotage. I know it's really hatd but please don't she likes you and you need to accept that.
Learn to meditate. Sex always brings attachement. You're looking to go deeper but she's busy with school.
Just be casual and really try hard not to be insecure.
Pick up a hobby. Find something to occupy your mind other than your girlfriend.
Practice self assertiveness and positive thinking.
You got this! She's yours!
Good luck and keep it rel!
>>
>>17544580
>Message read 2 hrs ago. No response.
2 hours? Jesus. People have lives, and you're not at the center of them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.