[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't use this board very much at all, but I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466029169624.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466029169624.gif
2MB, 320x180px
I don't use this board very much at all, but I've been thinking, my life isn't the best but it isn't the worst. I don't want to do much with my life, I just want to keep to myself and and play videogames. But is there really a point to living then? Most people's excuse to keep living is to make something great from your life, but that isn't my goal. I'm not unhappy, but if I make no impact, whats the point? Some people are afraid of death, but what I see, is that its like it was before you were born. Its not like thinking about the infinite amount of years before I was born makes me sad, so why should the infinite amount of years after I die?
>>
If you want to die then go ahead, no one is going to convince you otherwise here.

Call the suicide hotline in your local area and talk to someone who is trained to deal with people like you.
>>
>>17544486
If you're gonna off yourself, make sure you take as many normies with you as you can.
>>
>>17544486
Well, do you enjoy playing video games? Does it make you happy? Do you appreciate the artistry involved?
Do you enjoy being by yourself? Do you like being outside? Is there anything in life that you enjoy? You say that >Most people's excuse to keep living is to make something great
(BTW, I love that you use the word "excuse" as though wanting to stay alive is something that people should need to fucking apologise for)
But anyway, even if that isn't YOUR reason to stay alive, doesn't mean that there is no reason. Come up with something else. No one else is going to do it for you.
>>
>>17544486
There's no real point to life, but life can be fucking fun, so just do what you like until you drop dead.
>>
>>17544567
this.

Also, how old are you and where do you live?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.