[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way to commit suicide? > inb4 dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What's the easiest way to commit suicide?

> inb4 dont do it

I'm not. Just give me ideas.
>>
>>17544424
Why do you want to commit suicide?
I'm not gonna tell you not to do it.
I might tell you something else based on your reasons though.
>>
Don't take pills if you really want to die.
You will just wake up dizzy and maybe some of your internal organs will be fucked up.
I took a lot of codeine + paracetamol, and when I woke up I puked blood during 10 hours straight.
Plus the doctor sent me to a mental hospital.

So if you really want to die, don't go the easy way.
If you're not a fatass I'd suggest hanging yourself.

If it's because "girls problems" don't do it, it's not worth it.
>>
We can't really give you proper advice on how to off yourself if you don't say why you want to off yourself.
Anyway, I'd suggest going out with a bang.
A good old fashioned school shooting, as cliche'd as it can be, is a great way to off yourself and take revenge on a society that drove you to the point of wanting to off yourself.
>>
>>17544424
Run fast and jump from a very tall building without seeing the bottom
>>
>>17544424
Exit bags.

But don't do it.

But if you do.

Exit bags.
>>
I'll probably shoot myself in the head when the time comes.
>>
>>17544513
That means you have access to firearms.

Why shoot yourself in the head? Why not get shot in the head by police? It's the same thing, but you'd have take your revenge on the normalfags that brought to this state prior to that.
>>
>>17544424
Post an offensive cartoon insulting feminists, blacks and SJWs.
>>
File: 1051-9yjwdex.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
1051-9yjwdex.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>17544510
In a hypothetical situation, what would be the best gas to use? Nitrous Oxide I would assume? And also would it also help to be sedated by downer?
>>
I think the easiest way is jumping from a great high. Any idiot can do it and you don't need to prepare/purchase anything or ruin somebody's life (as with getting yourself run over in purpose or something like that).

Pills/gas bags are still the most peaceful, better way though.
>>
Eat a lot, drink a lot, smoke a lot.
Keep running for 10hours everyday,without drinking water.
Never eat vegetables.
>>
File: adv bingo 1.png (151KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
adv bingo 1.png
151KB, 800x900px
>>17544424
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.