[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have a serious case of yellow fever? It's gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: brenda-song-fitness.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brenda-song-fitness.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
Anyone else have a serious case of yellow fever? It's gotten to the point now where I'm literally not attracted to any other kinds of women other than asians. It's kind of a bad thing, honestly, because I feel like I'm missing out on many potential women just because they don't interest me at all based purely upon race.

Any bros got some tips for yellow fever/attracting asian women/talking about this
>>
>>17544265
I've had a strong preference for asian women for the past five years. But in one of my college courses there's this flat-faced caked on makeup asian sitting next to me which is fast making me retreat to white women.
>>
>>17544300
How many asian women have you dated?
>>
>>17544327
One. Fucked four total.
>>
File: 1471013098274.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471013098274.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>17544342
>tfw haven't even fucked one

One day i'll bag me a gook
>>
>>17544265
What's there to talk about? You obviously have a thing for Asians, so just go find one. Is it morally wrong to fetishize a race? I don't think anybody can answer that.

I've got pretty big "yellow fever" and ended up marrying a Japanese woman by moving to Japan.
>>
I knew a guy who's younger brother for years was obsessed with thick Latino chicks. Once he got to college, he dated a petite asian girl.
>>
>>17544265
This is what hos are for.
Get 5k and go vacation in like Thailand for a week.
>>
>>17544342
tips for fucking women without dating them? Where did you meet them, what did you say/do etc.?
>>
Worst girlfriends were asian and selfish. Don't fall for the meme
>>
Had the same thing happen after dating 4 of them and never wanting to date them again. As the anon above me said, they are selfish, arrogant, bitchy and expect gifts. Will bitch and moan that the gift wasn't good enough and that their friends give out better gift. I think the worst thing is when they try to make you feel guilty by pulling the old "if I had an asian boyfriend, he would give me the world and then some but instead I have you." Never in my life would I think of cursing someone out but I did with 3 of them and just stopped talking to the 4th. Fuck em.
>>
>>17544697
I think you dated SEA and not glorious Japanese
>>
>>17544697
>if I had an asian boyfriend, he would give me the world and then some but instead I have you
haha shiet
>>
>>17544356
>Is it morally wrong to fetishize a race
well yeah. it means you like their race, not them.
>>
>>17544697
Holy fuck you nailed it. My experience exactly with them.

>>17544701
Wrong. 3 were Japanese out of the 6 I've dated. One Jap was married and had a kid with the guy but was still on my cock every week. Never.again.
>>
>>17544265
>I think the worst thing is when they try to make you feel guilty by pulling the old "if I had an asian boyfriend, he would give me the world and then some but instead I have you."

Bitch, then go get one.
*kicks out of the passenger seat of a moving car*
>>
File: Mojo_jojo.png (610KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
Mojo_jojo.png
610KB, 640x515px
>>17544756
What am I doing with my life

I need that Japanesey Parcheesi

>tfw you recognize the road on your captcha is I-95 in baltimore
>>
>>17544265
Yes. I had relationships with 2 white girls in high school, then a half-Asian, then an Asian, then another half-Asian, then another 2 Asians. I don't count ONSs or bad dates in this-- there have been a few more of each counting those.

I would never date a black, Hispanic, or native American woman. So it's just white or Asian for me. And I've tried with a couple of Indian women but nothing ever clicks (they tend to be more endogamous, more religious, and more likely to be overweight) so really just East Asian in practice.

On balance, I've found that Asian girls in the cities I have lived on average tend to be: thinner, smarter, cuter, more technically-oriented, more professional, more aware of world events, more tolerant of expressing emotion, more loyal, less likely to decide to start getting fat during a relationship, more introverted, and less likely to have acne or butterface. Plus I like their skin texture and they are are genetically almost immune to smelling bad.

That said, they also tend to want sex less often over time, seem a bit more prone to depression and anxiety, may have family issues with dating outside their race even if they want to, often have higher professional standards, and sometimes don't like traveling together or coming to social events. They can be prone to disengaging or hard to really strongly bond with in the first place.

I am open to dating women who are smart, thin, cute, (seemingly) loyal, not dangerous or extremely politically liberal, and interested in intellectual discussions. In practice the proportion of Asian women meeting these criteria seems much larger than the proportion of white women who do, and the rarw white women who do seem less likely to be interested in me for some reason-- probably more in demand. So I tend to gravitate toward Asians, overall.
>>
>>17544832

Curious why you don't date black, hispanic and native american professional women.
>>
>>17544838
Because they tend not to be very intelligent. They also tend to be poor and tend to have a working class view of the world. And I tend not to find them very attractive.

I have a STEM degree from a top-5 university and maxed out all the standardized tests etc. I work in an extremely complex technical field. I can't stand it when the person I'm dating can't keep up with me in conversations or just pigeonholes me as a 'nerd' and doesn't care about my interests.
>>
>>17544861

Generalizing a lot there pal, most women can't keep up with me but I am not an arrogant asshat like you to not give them a chance.
>>
>>17544865
I just want someone I can relate to, and who can relate to me. Feeling alone while together is worse than being single. Call it arrogance or whatever you want, but it's lonely from my perspective.
>>
>>17544882

I don't understand how completely removing 3 races of people completely has anything to do with relating to you.

You don't know these women nor do you know their back ground. Blanket generalizations like this is only hurting you.

Whatever I said what I had to say.
>>
>>17544894
I don't understand why it matters to you. Are you a black/Hispanic/native woman? If not, why do you care?
>>
File: 1472697359980.jpg (100KB, 960x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1472697359980.jpg
100KB, 960x1158px
>>17544882
I'd rather have a cute latina gf that knows how to cook tamales and suck cock than some asian bitch that will get shattered hips when i try to fuck her tbqh

also

>muh stem top 5

Bet you don't even drive a ferrari nigger, you are small time
>>
>>17544265
stop fapping
>>
>>17544917
I could buy several Ferraris at this point and I am 26. I've driven one once but I don't think owning one would make me much happier.

Please date whoever you find attractive. I like Mexican food quite a lot, but I can just buy it from restaurants. I like relationships with women who understand me.
>>
>>17544940
Are you are supreme gentleman?
>>
>>17544956
I don't think so, no. I don't live a very flashy lifestyle or attempt to. I've had plenty of relationships. I don't have a difficult time talking to women, though it does usually take me a while to find someone new who interests me when I am single. I just want a quiet and fulfilling life of productive work and meaningful romantic and social relationships. I stay out of the spotlight generally-- my work does not require media/PR coordination.
>>
>>17544971

What is your job anyway? You said highly specialized job and a top 5 university. Investment?
>>
File: 1314382795724.png (81KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
1314382795724.png
81KB, 477x355px
>>17544940
>several Ferrari

I simply don't believe that for a single minute
>>
>>17544971
For someone who stays out of the spotlight you sure as fuck like to talk about yourself.
>>
>>17544894

Black person with undergraduate and graduate degrees in a STEM field here: you're an asshole, and I've met plenty of Latinas and black women during my career who are alnost certainly more intelligent than you.

What is this 'extremely technical field' that you work in?
>>
>>17544987
I don't think you understand what it is like coming out of these schools.
>>17544988
Lots of questions about me from people for some reason. It's anonymous, so there's no harm in responding. My public profile is very limited-- my industry niche is a small community and everyone kind of knows each other.
>>
>>17545007

Same guy here. My degrees are also from top-5 US universities. I thought this relevant to add because you clearly require an assertion of pedigree to consider things others say.
>>
>>17545007
>Another angry self-righteous black person making statistically unsupported claims about their race
You're not helping your case, you know.
>>
File: 1473300250240.gif (3MB, 310x237px) Image search: [Google]
1473300250240.gif
3MB, 310x237px
>>17545008
I don't think you're telling the truth
>>
File: waifu_v.jpg (965KB, 2012x2468px) Image search: [Google]
waifu_v.jpg
965KB, 2012x2468px
White men with yellow fever: how would you rate this girl?
>>
>>17545021

>another angry, white edge-lord who substantiates his opinions from /pol/ infographics

My case is irrelevant to the fact that it's possible for a Latina or Native American to be educated and intelligent enough to be in a STEM field.
>>
>>17545018
>He thinks I don't know he got a 300-SAT-point-equivalent admissions boost to get in
I have not met a single black person in my work role. I think the real world tends not to give you special favors the way the ivory tower and large organizational bureaucracies do.
>>
>>17545032

6/10. Not worth the time or energy to give a shit.
>>
>>17545032
Cute, but losing the glasses and taking a different approach to hair would be helpful- the bangs don't look good. Also ofc working out and getting them defined collarbones is another step in the right direction, but overall, cute.
>>
>>17545032
I hate that. I don't wanna know all of that about a person to begin with. I want it to be slowly, gradually revealed to me. I just feel like I'm reading the review for a video game. That's what's fun about relationships to me is learning about someone and them learning about you, and sharing experiences, and seeing where those take you to. I don't need to know a litany of favorites and what type of person you think you are. I can figure that out myself.
>>
>>17544832
>the rare white women who do seem less likely to be interested in me for some reason-- probably more in demand.
> So I tend to gravitate toward Asians, overall.

:(

it feels bad when white men only go for you because their first choice, white women, reject them
>>
>>17545032

She literally looks and comes off as one of my exes. She even watched anime and I hated that shit.

Ugh. Looking at her is starting to get me pissed at what that bitch put me through. 0/10. Fuck this cunt.
>>
>>17545044
This isn't everyone, in fact, it's not even the norm at all. In my experience (myself included) guys who are into asians girls are into them because they are just into the features of asian women, not because of some weird complex.
>>
>>17545051
all else being equal, would you prefer a white woman or her asian counterpart?
>>
>>17545035

>thinks there was anywhere close to a 300 point margin between my and the maximum score on the SAT

I could go on about how I graduated with honors, have publications in my work area, and even attended graduate school for free on a publication-dependent research grant from the NSF--all things in which race was never a factor or even mentioned on my part--but please continue to tell me about how I only ever achieved anything because of my race. On the off chance that you wise up and fuck off, thank you.
>>
>>17545055
Asian, 100% of the time, no question. I find asian features very beautiful- the dark hair, dark eyes, and typically very defined cheekbones and hips beat white girls every time without fail

(I'm a white male btw)
>>
>>17545044

I'm pretty sure everyone's theoretical "first choice" is probably the same race, but things never play out that way in reality. Don't try to think about it in race, but rather individually.

Op's approach at generalizing via race is just him taking advantage of what he perceives as a common trend, regardless whether it's true and works, or just causing him to miss out on potential opportunities.
>>
>>17545044
Hmm? I like both. But if fewer of one are interested, then on average I will end up dating the other more often, in equilibrium. That's just basic math. Though at this point, if anything, I have started to outright prefer Asians from a facial aesthetics standpoint. Probably due to having come to associate such aesthetics with feeling happy in relationships.
>>
File: 1463617454726.jpg (64KB, 683x893px) Image search: [Google]
1463617454726.jpg
64KB, 683x893px
>>17545057
shut up nigger, no one wants half-niglet children as a single mom. go blm on someone else's thread
>>
>>17545073

Thanks for this thoughtful and educated response. I'm glad you know how to stand up and defend your own, and I'm sure the other anon is grateful as well.
>>
>>17545073
>>17545035
sad how people on an advice form think they'll ever be anything more than losers when they're either outwardly racist or think it's funny to be ironically racist online. Fuck off. The whole nigger meme is absolutely tired at this point.
>>
>>17545057
No, you're clearly intelligent. Just not as intelligent as a white or Asian person would need to be in order to obtain the same selection decisions in their favor, due to pervasive affirmative action. Important distinction.
>>
>>17545055
Whoever had a cuter face. If we assume precisely equal levels of subjective 'cuteness,' then probably whoever happened to express interest first.
>>
>>17545088

Is this what you convince yourself when someone of another race is clearly more intelligent and successful then you? Clamour on the backs of others so you can feel better about your worthless self?
>>
>>17545102
that's exactly what he does
>>
>>17545083
> black men are such good husbands and fathers
> it's such a meme to say that being with black man is making your destiny as a single mom

You're an academic. You'll like this.
> Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers
> This study examines the birth trends, family structure, economic standing, paternal relationships, and emotional stability of biracial children with African American fathers.
> Questions were asked through a questionnaire that was administered to 1000 women spanning the united States that were equally ranging from 3 different racial groups; Caucasian, Asian, and Hispanic.
> This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
>>
>>17545102
I don't think you know very much about what I do. And your irascibility is unnerving.
>>
>>17545109

Nor do I care. I said my piece and won't be coming back to this thread.
>>
>>17545088

That'd be all well and good, save for the fact that I have outperformed many of my white and Asian peers in both work and school. Nice veiled attempt to validate that prejudice, though. For all you know, I could have graduated first in my class--I will, of course, leave this as uncertain so as to burden the part of your mind that strives to reach conclusions based on stereotypes.

For the record, I don't put pride in my (or anybody else's) intelligence. Work ethic and attitide are more important to me; one thing I have noticed, though, is that the people who claim to be more intelligent than others as a justification for their actions or thoughts have coincidentally been the least intelligent.
>>
ruh roh, there's evidence that black men are the shittiest romantic partners a woman could ever have

time to leave this thread!
>>
>>17545109

You haven't stated what you do.
>>
>>17545104
>Whiteknighting this hard
Tell me, when BLM beats up a white guy for trying to join their protest, does that appeal to you? When black newspaper columnists write blanket anti-white statements that would get them fired if the races were reversed, is that reasonable, as a society? Why do you defend such double-standards? Anyway, this is all off-topic. I stated a very simple preference in a thread about racial preferences in dating and suddenly the SJWs and angry-black-men can't see anything else and derail the thread.
>>
>>17545106
Statistics of any kind don't warrant racism. It doesn't fucking matter what statistics say, you can't judge an individual human being based on the amount of melanin in his/her skin. There is no evidence to support the idea that human beings of any race are mentally/biologically different from each other in any significant way, thus we are all equal scientifically and the statistics you are referring to are, if anything, proof of negative repercussions of a racist/race driven society. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17545120

that hyphenation is pretty unnerving coming from somebody as intelligent as yourself!
>>
>>17545120
He thinks that if he pretends to be a successful, smart, hard-working academic family man on the internetz, we'll all date niggers and prefer them as much as we do white people and Asians.

You aren't fooling us, nigger. Fuck off.
>>
File: karen-fukuhara-2016-cinemacon-01.jpg (228KB, 767x1000px) Image search: [Google]
karen-fukuhara-2016-cinemacon-01.jpg
228KB, 767x1000px
ALSO CAN WE START TALKING ABOUT ASIAN WOMEN AGAIN
>>
Thread turned autistic. Reporting, sage and hiding thread. Good night losers, continue arguing and missing the complete point of this thread.
>>
>>17545139

>he thinks that his angrily typed racial slurs give his statements any weight

..and big fuck off to you too, my friend.
>>
>>17545143
NO, BLACK MAN IS TOO JEALOUS OF THE ATTENTION THAT ASIANS GET
>>
>>17545120

So what do you do for a living?
>>
>>17545149
you're still a nigger and no one respectable will ever date you. Hopefully the only women you make single mothers are niggresses
>>
>>17545151

Less jealous of Asians and more gratified by the frustration of crusty /pol/ types.
>>
>>17545165

Dude just stop it. They are racists, nothing you say will matter to them. Move on. Hide the thread and get back on with your life. People like this are toxic pricks who have nothing going on with their lives. MOVE ON.
>>
>>17545165
Why? Have you married and had children with a woman? You don't have to answer. We know black people only have baby mamas.
>>
>>17545151
>>17545160
>>17545165
OP here, when I made a thread wanting to discuss my love of women of a certain color I didn't anticipate it becoming some anti-black shitshow. Go the fuck back to /pol/, your bullshit isn't appreciated on this board and you're missing out on a huge part of the human experience if you truly hate human beings based on the color of their skin. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>17545160

It's too bad, then, that I have dated respectable women, including Asians from the schools I attended.

I also deflowered a white girl whose dad is pretty /pol/. I later left her because she stopped meeting my standards. I think she's now married to a moderately overweight white guy who is also pretty /pol/.

In any case, enjoy your frustration. I know I do.
>>
>>17545178
>>17545165
didn't mean to @ >>17545165
>>
>>17545178
You could have had all of that if this nigger didn't

> b-b-buh why don't you have jungle fever as well as yellow fever? ;_;
>>17544838

Why don't you have a black fetish, anyway, if you're so open-minded to race?
>>
>>17545149
>replying to obvious racebait
You must be new here.
>>17545143
I don't know what you're looking for. I have a preference for Asians I guess. But really I try to focus on people's personality. If you let that preference ignore obvious personality flaws then you'll be fucked.

I only have one tip for Asian girls.(applys to latinas as well):
LEARN HER OTHER LANGUAGE IF SHE HAS ONE.
Being lazy will cause all types of trouble in the future.
>>
>>17545183
>I later left her
Yes, we know you did. You'll do it for every woman.

Fun fact: most famous black man Obama also had an absentee daddy
>>
>>17545186

except his original point is that it's a pretty shitty thing to not even want to converse with somebody because of race

pretty sure he's now just trolling you
>>
>>17545186
Treating people like human beings isn't the same as being sexually attracted to the average features of a certain race. Me finding the typical features of an asian woman exceptionally attractive doesn't mean that somehow I view blacks as biologically subhuman or socially inferior.
>>
>>17545143
Cute. Nicely-dressed. High professional status. Approve.
>>
>>17545206
Do you find black people attractive? Would you date a black woman, assuming she had all other characteristics of an ideal asian girl?
>>
>>17545212
I have no qualms about dating a black woman if I was attracted to her. Please fuck off.
>>
>>17545220
Marrying her? Having children with her?
>>
>>17545222
Of course. I'm ignoring you from here on out.
>>
>>17545212
Does this include coming from a respectable and successful family? Does it include not becoming incredibly triggered whenever the subject of race is encountered? Sometimes even if a particular person is great, the surrounding social context can create problems in a relationship unfortunately.
>>
>>17545225
Gross. I hope no Asian girl touches you
>>
>>17544832
You sound as boring as the chinks you date lol
>>
>>17544265

Yeah. But I didn't have an ounce of yellow fever until I ended up in bed with a tiny tight Viet girl in college - totally unexpected.
>>
>>17544832
>less likely to have acne or butterface

Western born - yes.

>genetically almost immune to smelling bad.

Body yes. But some FOB girls I've known, don't have the greatest oral hygiene...and I'm talking good looking girls here.

>they also tend to want sex less often over time

Got to be a Western born girls again. Don't get me wrong. I'm with a Cantonese girl now who always gives me shit about how she can go without sex for a long time but as soon as she sees the dick, she is all over it. And she's the *least* sexual Asian girl I've been with. I don't know what it is but FOB girls of practically any age (save retirement age) can indeed live without sex and seem normal but they crave the dick.
>>
>>17545367
Generally agree with this assessment.
>>
Tbh familia

I have a case of yellow fever, but that's because I'm attracted to soft and nurturing faces

There's just more of them in Asian women. I've found that comforting, smiling face in Latinas, white girls, and even two black women, but by a wide margin, more Asian women exhibit the features that I love
>>
File: image.gif (291KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
291KB, 500x360px
>>17544832
I've found my hapa girlfriend experiences sexual frustration at about the same rate that I do. Oftentimes if we are getting into fights it's because it's been a week without sex. We're fine afterwards. And she can be pretty horny, blowjobs for many days in a row and sex multiple times in a day.
>>
Imagine you got cheated on because your gf had a strong preference for Asian dudes
Cured me from this kind of preferences in general t b h
>>
>>17544940
lol everyone here assumes you're full of shit unless you can somehow provide a shred of proof
>>
>>17545032
I'm not white but I would make you feel like an epileptic Bitch..
>>
>>17544265
You felt for a meme.
>>
>>17544265
>tfw literally only attracted to short haired asians with nice flat stomachs
>have high standards on top of that
I wish I had more shitty taste.
>>
Fuck this brings back memories. In my neighborhood, there is a house owned by a Japanese plastic company. They move families out there for maybe half a year or more when they have business to do in the US. I remember when I was around 13 a new family moved in with a Japanese girl my age. We went to the same school and talked at the bus stop. We played outside a lot. For some reason, she was nice to me while people at school ostracized me. Being the shy little awkward fuck I was I never really tried to make friends with her. But she noticed I was shy and just giggled at the stupid things I would say and just push through my awkwardness to try and make a friend. I guess maybe she knew I needed one.

I remember one sunny afternoon, I saw her playing outside and I just walked over with my scooter and showed it to her. I remember the honey bees were out and I was deathly afraid of them. I always cringed and made weird faces when one got near me. She giggled and said "You don't have to be afraid of the bees, anon. They are harmless! Look!" and let one land on her. She let it crawl onto my hand. We smiled and laughed with each other. That day was perfect.

Her family moved back to Japan or something. I never saw her again and probably never will. Now I try to fill that void with JAV and a weird fixation with kind Asian women. It doesn't help. I really miss her.
>>
>>17546446
Track her down you faget
>>
>>17546454
Before Chen gets her
>>
File: 1422072643093.jpg (62KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
1422072643093.jpg
62KB, 613x559px
>>17546446
Aww man...
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.