[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to habe friends? Or people who love you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1461538602766.jpg (51KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1461538602766.jpg
51KB, 678x678px
What does it feel like to habe friends? Or people who love you and care about you? Do you even notice this or does it feel normal like everyone has it
>>
You've come to the wrong website for this
>>
>Friends.

Cool. You have someone to text when you are bored, they will call you up to chit chat about their day, call you to hang out, have your back when it comes to girls and help you out when you are having problems.

>Or people who love you and care about you?

Reassuring. You feel safe to know you won't be judged and lay out your problems with them and they will give you a fresh prospective.

>Do you even notice this or does it feel normal like everyone has it

Don't understand what you mean.
>>
It feels amazing, but like you alluded to in your post, you don't really notice it until it is gone.
>>
>>17543964
>Friends
Ok, depends on how good you are friends with them.
>love and care about you
I have them but I am so numb I can't remember

>Do you notice
I used to, normal people do, it's what keeps them going among other things
>>
It's an amazing feeling man. Until one accuses you of something and they leave you high and dry with no explanation. It's not fair but life isn't fair.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.