[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i a loser? I'm a girl actually. I'm kind of shy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 640x358px
Am i a loser?
I'm a girl actually. I'm kind of shy at the first few times when meeting new people and being a bit "quite". Like today when I'm meeting my colleague's boyfriend I'm being shy and talk less. I quite close to the lady I'm working with and today for some reasons she gave me a lift to my home,on the way home she dropped by her boyfriend's house and we had a couple of drink together. I know this guy cause I did have some small talk with him before when he went to the office to pick up his girlfriend. Well i did talk to him actually but i can tell people see me being shy and I don't know how to say,insecure i guess. Why can't I be a crazy one,talk and doing crazy things without thinking people gonna judge me. I want to change it about myself but it seems like it's possible to do. Is it a bad thing? Would you prefer a girl who talks and do things without thinking if it's appropriate or not. Or a naive one who choose to be "protective" ? Will it make me not a worthy one?
>>
My best friend talks a lot, I'm mostly quiet, probably one of the reasons why we are best friends.
Being shy isn't necessarily bad, I guess I would prefer a more outwards girl, but there are guys who would prefer introverts.
Just like boobs and ass; and even within those some people like them big, small or average.

If you want to become more extrovert try meeting new people, even if it's just online, and try to have conversations with them.
>>
>>17543936
You're a girl... you can't be a loser...
>>
>>17543936
I came here to post this.>>17543972

Females cannot be losers or lonely. Literally all you need to do is not be fat and you'll have a bunch of people around you. That's it. The hole between your legs ensures you're gonna have an easy time in life.
>>
>>17544005
I'm almost the same femanon

Ill be really bubbly around people I really like, but in a new setting or with new people I literally shut down
A guy I got along with invited me to meet his friends and I shut down completely, it was fucking abysmal. Never saw him again lol
Once they get to know you and give you a chance, theyll understand your autism though

also this >>17543972 dont ever feel sorry for yourself
>>
>>17544038
Thank you for those wise words my whole life has changed thank you I will never feel sorry for myself again thank you
>>
OP here. It's not about being surrounded by men. It's about finding my position in life. I don't care if a guy can take it or not. If he can't it's his loss. What i care is whether people won't take me for granted cause they think I'm too shy or too nice or too naive. I have some evil side where I can even turned on people if it gives me profit. I just don't know how to show it up more clearly.
>>
>>17543936
I was exactly the same as you describe until the age of 19 that I met my boyfriend. I was even to him so shy for a long. Now in the age of 25 I am ok with him and my few friends. I am still shy when I meet new people but I try not to show it that much. Also I have a friend who is 31 years old and he is still so shy and even more than me so don't worry. Usually a relationship and a work change us (the shy ppl) at least a bit. I really hope I helped you
>>
Kill yourselves you disgusting, worthless, holes with legs.

YOu have no value for society outside getting fucked and mothering children.
And you're gonna be replaced in these roles soon too.

You're not welcome in this website, get out and go to tumblr or leddit or wherever.
>>
>>17544368
Fuck you turd .i.
>>
>>17544391
How does it feel to know your whole gender will be rendered completely worthless in a few years?
Get ready, VR waifus, sexbots and artificial wombs are coming.
I'm sure you dumb sluts will lobby to ban them, but they can't be banned everywhere, most men will simply emigrate where they are allowed.
>>
>>17543972
this she is shy and she can still pull a boyfriend.
>>
>>17544401
Then have a kid with a sexbot,you autistic idiot
When someone is shy,that means that she is not a whore,she is an adorable person that will fond the love that she deserves.
>>
>>17544430
>When someone is shy,that means that she is not a whore,she is an adorable person that will fond the love that she deserves.

Hahahaha, yes, of course.

Nah, when they are 'shy' it just means they need a few drinks more than the normal person to start choking on Tyrone's dick.

Anyway, your whole gender will besically be obsolette soon.
Also, you're not welcome here, go back to tumblr you disgusting whore.
>>
>>17544436
You are the hater here,so I guess you are not welcome
>>
>>17544436
>Nah, when they are 'shy' it just means they need a few drinks more than the normal person to start choking on Tyrone's dick.
I'm not agree with all the thing you've said but yes this is damn right.
>>
File: 1443811907368.png (31KB, 213x214px) Image search: [Google]
1443811907368.png
31KB, 213x214px
>>17544456
>tumblr landwhale trying to tell me I'm not welcome on a website built for men by men
>>
>>17544308
You don't have to be evil not to be shy. Just have clear goals, and know where you're going.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.