[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a bit of a depressing mindset that doesn't seem to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Having a bit of a depressing mindset that doesn't seem to go away.

Me and my girlfriend are a few weeks away from our 5th anniversary. She is the sweetest thing ever and she means the world to me and she feels the same about me. Our relationship has been great for all those years, but recently my mind has been going off on a tangent.

My mind always likes to come up with the worst case scenario with any situation, especially here.

I keep having these thoughts where I should break up with her. That my relationship is holding us both back from things we want to do because of our reliance on one another. It's not necessarily clingy or anything like that but we both believe that because we've been together for so long, that we shouldn't separate. That we should stay together and get married and live a life together.

Maybe I regret meeting her so soon because we're still young. Maybe I have this inner turmoil that I should've dated more people before her so I could have gotten the party out of my system or something before settling down.

I don't think I can bring this up to her, because she can get very emotional about this kind of thing and I don't want her to lose trust in me because of my negative thoughts.

What should I do here?
>>
Shameless self bump because I would like some help. I can't really talk to anyone else about this without them getting the wrong idea.
>>
I have been in a very similar situation. we ended, and I regret it terribly. I felt the same way you do now. In the long run for me, I believe it was for the best because I think she is a shitty person and I can find someone who isn't going to treat me like shit, but as for that feeling specifically, you will regret it. You will find pussy is not as easy to get as you think, and that you miss her greatly. To each his own, but I'd recommend working on your guys relationship first. It was almost 4 years for me, and then we were off and on for about another year. We still talk sometimes, but I haven't had sex with her in about three months.
>>
>>17543929
Thing is, in all 5 years of our relation we never had sex. We tried a few times but she's a virgin and it hurts her too much.
We never based our relationship on intimacy
>>
File: MXJb2oe.jpg (100KB, 605x608px) Image search: [Google]
MXJb2oe.jpg
100KB, 605x608px
>>17543944
kekked

Whats the point of a bitch you can't fuck? amateurs
>>
>>17543944
Hahahahahahahaahahahahha
>>
>>17543864
Why exactly would you drop her ?
To fuck other girls, go to parties ?
(I'm not making fun of people who do that, I'm just asking because I didn't understand your post)

I'd say that there is a TON of things that you haven't experienced yet with this girl. Things that you didn't thought of. So maybe just experiment stuff with her. And not only sex, obviously. If you two have money you can travel together, engage in sports and arts.

Maybe it is just because all girls leave me after 4 months, but I don't understand that "we settled done so now it's boring" feeling. There's so much you can do.

On another hand, I'd say that if you feel too much attached to her, and trapped in something, it COULD be the time to leave her, and become your own person again.
>>
>>17543954
I respond to myself because I didn't read your post about never having sex with her.
How old are you, how old is she ?
>>
>>17543959
we're both 19.
I know it seems unorthodox to be with some starting at a young age, but we grew and matured with one another into the people we are now, and some have quickly wrote it off as "Highschool Romance" and so did I at first. But we've made it this far.
>>
If it hurts her too much, she probably has vaginismus. She likely needs a professional diagnosis to confirm this, but if she does, this is something that can be worked through.
>>
>>17543966
there's a lot of changes youre going to go through (individually and together) in the next few years, as adults. finding jobs, pursuing education, moving homes, establishing a career, paying bills, etc.

im not writing it off as a high school romance, b/c its obviously not.
>>
>>17543966
I dated a girl who was a 19 year old virgin and she didn't want to have sex.
We didn't even try.
I'd say that this person may had autism, or was lesbian.
BUT you're still young, so it's a relief. I think you will have sex. If she says it hurts maybe use some lubrificant, I don't know.

If you still love her, try contiuing with for a while, and like I said : experience stuff.

If by age 20/21 she still doesn't want sex and you feel frustrated, then fuck it, drop her.

If you already feel to frustrated, drop her right now, but you don't sound like it.
>>
>>17544037
I think the point is being missed here.

Im not frustrated because of the lack of sex.

Hell Im not frustrated at all.

I'm worried about my emotions getting the best of me and making a wrong move that will change our relationship change in one way or another that will make us unhappy.
>>
>>17544054
Well. If you're worried about making both of you unhappy, then you're both feeling happy in the moment.

That means there's no fucking problem. I felt happy for approximately 3 months in my entire life. And I'd say most people don't feel happy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.