[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have reason to belive my longterm girlfriend may be cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1460685856345.jpg (56KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
1460685856345.jpg
56KB, 720x697px
So i have reason to belive my longterm girlfriend may be cheating with a guy at work.

Before this guy started she was overly concerned with who i was talking too where i was going and who i was hanging out with. That all changed when this guy started at her work. Shes now done a concomplete flip and all she talks about is the jokes her and thus guy have while working. At first i didnt rhink anytjing of it till she started telling me co-workers and even customers thought they were together. And this is her telling me this.

So i dont kniw if shes cheating or just carrying herself the wrong way around some other guy as to give peoe the wrong idea. Ive confronted her about it... youve got nothing to worry about anon.

Ive asked her to keep it professional. But she keeps telling me stories about them that puts me in a shit mood. Then she wonders why im pissed all the time.

I have no evidence to prove shes cheated. What do i do?
cause she wont compromise and i gave up a friend for her before this guy started at her work. I feel shes using me.

What do?
>>
>>17543836

You gave up a friend for her? She already has your nuts. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. The best you can hope for is politely asking her bull if you can be present in the room when he plows her
>>
File: 1467256684655.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1467256684655.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>17543836
you cut ties with a female friend because your gf was getting jealous?

C U C K

>"haha, yeah. people at work are always asking if we're going out or something lol"
>"babe, you have nothing to worry about. i love you."
>"omg babe, stop. its just a night out at a bar. nothing is happening."
>"it's just a birthday party babe. don't you trust me?"
>"it was an accident. i got really drunk and didn't know what was happening. please babe, i'm so sorry. can we talk?"

legit, just communicate with her and how you're feeling uncomfortable about all of this. bring up the female friend you were manipulated to cut out of your life if she tries to defend her behavior.

you have no idea if she's cheating so don't go throwing that around unless you want to give her ideas.
>>
My best guess is that she's not fucking him, but she has feelings for him. So I think you should ask her. Don't get annoyed, don't scream, but try to take her by surprise. Wait until she starts talking about him and calmly ask her if she has feelings for him. Most likely you'll be able to tell from her reaction if she does, no matter what she says. What you do from there on is your decision.
>>
>>17543836
>and i gave up a friend for her before
whoaaaaaa back up....... what was the situation there??

I will say though, offices can be annoying. I have a dude at work that I pal around with, we're always laughing and going on breaks together and people have always thought we were fucking. Anytime anyone is friends, people think they're fucking.

However, judging from OTHER people in the office and friends of mine... soooooooo many people cheat or ARE fucking, and are bold af about it. It's really depressing.

Communication is key dude. I'll spill all my crazy immediately to whoever I'm with, because letting it fester is never a good idea.
>>
Long term relationships in this day are a meme,all women will/have cheated under the right circumstances,and it seems like yours are manifesting.Don't waste your energy on LTRS,there are men 500 times better than your sorry ass that get cheated on,make sure you are the guy girls cheat with, not on.
>>
>>17544229
Blanket statements like this are dangerous, but I have seen shit firsthand with friends or coworkers that is so disheartening. I think it's safe to say the majority cheat, but not all.

I've been in situations that made me look in the mirror and think "I CAN'T be the only decent person left, right?? Am I nuts?? Is it stupid for me to be genuine and loyal? WTF WORLD??"
>>
>>17543903
Long friend with similar interests. Let her fo because i wanted a relationship with this girl.

But now shes completely changed.... although she is still affectionate she doesnt seem to hold the same morals as before this guy started.

And i have tried to communicate. She never listens i get 5 words out and she starts talking over me. If i dont stop her she will talk so much that what shes saying loses relevance. If i do stop her from interupting she eventually flips it on me and complains about trivial shit again that has nothing to do with the problem.

I kind of feel like i need to let her go but at the same time ive given up stuff and compromised on things. Spent alot of time and effort into this and dunno if its worth letting go.
>>
>>17543868
Fuck man, my girlfriend says some of that shit to me and now you got me paranoid, cheers cunt
>>
>>17544299
>droping an old friend because of some new bitch
I hope she is cheating on you
>>
>>17544299
Holy shit how did you let yourself get into this situation? It's time to cut her off man. It's past time. She's made you her bitch, and I don't mean that in some bro code kind of way. She is talking over you and belittling your issues. She got you to cut out your friend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.