[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things to do in college when you have free time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
What are some things to do in college when you have free time and you don't have any friends? I already study, but want to do something fun for a change.
>>
>>17543832
Join clubs/groups.
Read books.
Learn an instrument.
Drink booze.
Smoke pot.
The options can be limitless.
>>
>>17543832
ingest alcoholic beverages while in close proximity to your peers and talk about how you ingested alcoholic beverages with your peers last week as well.

next you find some sloots that are just drunk enough to have lowered inhibitions and impaired enough to find you attractive. this is your time to strike so that you may engage in drunken, unprotected sex and catch your campus' version of herpes.

then she'll call you a rapist on instagram.
>>
>>17543842
>uni just started and no clubs are active yet
>maybe
>music buildings are restricted access and I have no money to learn one from scratch
>don't drink and have no connections to get it anyway
>see above
>>
Lift, pick up a sport, read and watch cartoons. Best way to spend your college years and I suspect the rest of your life too. Normie party life is hollow and self-destructive, but do try to make some friends, loneliness isn't healthy either.
>>
File: z-TIhFrs.jpg (18KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
z-TIhFrs.jpg
18KB, 249x249px
>>17543904
>lift and sports

are you some kind of /fit/ reject?

all your advice is useless and retarded
>>
Watch animu
>>
>>17543908
I'm sorry, not everyone can give advice as meaningful and insightful as you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.