[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>currently staying in a hostel because house hunting for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bmHn3zd.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bmHn3zd.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>currently staying in a hostel because house hunting for a room before uni starts.
>There is this really beta tier and shy Russian boy who I found really cute and who also is in the same mixed bed dormitory as me
>earlier were sitting next to each other in the lounge area, had my earphones on while studying but did not have anything playing
>friend of him approach they start talking
>beta Russian cute faggot says "she's really nice I would like to fuck her but I did not unfortunately"

Mfw

Was he even talking about me or was maybe referring to someone on his laptop
I don't know

How do I approach this

What
>>
How do you expect us to know whether he was talking about you or not? We're not psychics. My guess from what you're saying is that he wasn't, since he's a shy faggot and you were right fucking there. But it's just a guess and could be very wrong, he could've had a moment of autism where he spoke before considering whether you could hear him or not.

You don't approach it, you act like it never happened. You want to fuck him? Great, go for it. You don't want to fuck him? Just as good, ignore him and keep shitposting on the internet.
>>
If he saw you in the room that's very unlikely.

And don't just assume someone's a beta unless you have actually talked to them. Chances are he just doesn't give a damn about you.
>>
>>17543827
Who in the entire earth would say that with the girl you are speaking about right next to you?
OP you want this kid so much you are becoming delusional
Just get close to him and wink winky wink him straight to a bed
>>
File: natalia george.jpg (24KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
natalia george.jpg
24KB, 496x496px
>>17543827
>OP talks about beta tier cutie
>mfw she is the beta
>but she ain't cute
>>
>>17543827
>How do I approach this

With a bottle of vodka, a picture of an Orthodox saint and being good at DotA 2.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.