[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a lesbian and I'm a male. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I'm in love with a lesbian and I'm a male. I've never had feelings like this and I've never connected with someone like this before. Should I tell her or should I let it bottled up?
>>
>>17543509
Tell her man, you'd regret it more if you didn't. The worst she can do is reject you. Hell she may want to take things further with you, try new things. Has she had any bad experiences with guys involving relationships?
>>
>>17543509
Are you sure that you are in love with her? Sometimes people have the illusion that they are in love with a friend just because they are having a lot of fun
>>
>>17543509
Tell her. She will tell you no, but the finality of this will help you in the process of letting go and starting to heal.
>>
>>17543509
Probly gonna end shitty for you, but follow your dreams man.
>>
>>17543509
I'm in the exact same situation as you OP. I've never felt better with anyone else than her, we once dropped molly and I kinda started talking about my feelings towards her. She told me basically what you told about her, that she never met anyone who'd she be so comfortable with as me, that she likes me way too much and if I were a girl she would be with me already.

Also she told me that she had to quit relationships with a couple great male friends because they were unable to understand that she will never be with them and that it would ruin her if we would have to stop having fun together because of this.

She fucks her girls, I fuck mine, for the rest we have each other. It helps if you talk.
>>
You should tell her. You never know, you can be the exception. Hell last year I was the exception and it was fucking great! until I fucked it up but thats another story for another time
>>
You love her because she's unattainable and because the reciprocation of that love would be a moment of intense validation. This is fantasy. Leave it be.
>>
>>17543509
Are you hot and rich?
Tell her and watch how fast she becomes straight.

Are you not?
Don't bother, she'll call you a shitlord and call the cops for harassment.
>>
CHASING AMY
no but really, tell her
>>
>>17544060
Fuck you and your made up psychoanalysis.
>>
File: FreudMisanthropy.gif (486KB, 499x330px) Image search: [Google]
FreudMisanthropy.gif
486KB, 499x330px
>>17544135
Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>17543509
>I'm in love with someone I've never dated
No you aren't

>Should I confess my feelings for a lesbian
No, unless you're in high school where everyone's gay.
>>
>>17544149
>ITT: people telling other people how they are feeling
>>
File: Seriously.gif (25KB, 164x200px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously.gif
25KB, 164x200px
>>17544160
>asks for advice
>doesn't listen

Every time. It's always about women too. Y'all are thirsty af.
>>
>>17544213
They just want the cheat codes for girls, man. Give them the walkthrough or stop being a Chad!
>>
File: Licks lips.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Licks lips.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17544220
You just summed up 90% of /adv/
>>
>>17544251
Thats a generous estimate.
>>
File: cummywumy.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cummywumy.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>17544260
95%?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.