[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant deal with the concept of pregancy. The entire "b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: no-more-pregnancy-sign.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
no-more-pregnancy-sign.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I cant deal with the concept of pregancy. The entire "baby grows in a woman" thing is fucking disgusting. I dont like it one single bit. And then the entire shitting out the baby out the front entrance? ewww.

I would be far more comfortable with artificial wombs where the baby just grows and you harvest it after a while. This is far more sterile and less confusing.

I think its important to pass on your genes but not in the messy old way.

What to do? I thought about donating sperm so you can pass on your DNA without all the annoying/disgusting stuff. Would this be an option?

PS:
Just my opinion so no bully pls.
>>
Are you a woman?
>>
I feel exactly the same way, except I'm a woman. Donated eggs when I was 22 and decided that would be my contribution to society. There's usually a pretty high demand for both male and female donors, because there's a plenty of childless couples who want kids, so yeah, it's definitely an option if you don't have any genetic diseases that could pass on to your genetic offspring.
>>
>>17543440
>thought about donating sperm

Yes, I'm sure OP is a woman.
>>
You're a man(child), so how does any of this affect you whatsoever?

If you still want kids then just make enough money to use a surrogate.

Judging by your post, you're a troglodyte that probably won't make the cut for sperm donation. People have to actually want your genes, they don't just take anybody's.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
I would rather have a baby the old fashioned way, unless I couldn't carry it for some reason. The whole pregnancy thing I guess makes a strong bond with the mother and baby. And at least I would be assured that no one could take my baby or anything. Those surrogate movies with the surrogate going ape shit freak me out. I do understand why you think it's gross though, because it somewhat is.
>>
>>17543432
>Would this be an option?
No. Sperm banks tend to be selective about who can donate, and given your autistic post I feel like you'd be rejected.
>>
File: focus_artificial_womb.jpg (211KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
focus_artificial_womb.jpg
211KB, 900x790px
>>17543432
Don't worry, artificial wombs are like a century, or two at max, away, assuming we don't wipe ourselves out.

Genetic engineering, and other advanced biotech, grants us the potential to redefine ourselves as species, become truly beings of our own image.
Future is not here yet, but you can see it from here, and it is both beautiful and horrifying in equal measure.
>>
>>17543432
How old are you? You know,infants are not delivered by a stork!
>>17543496
Omg i was thinking the same
>>
It's not as messy as you think it is. It's rather uneventfull if everything goes well. Except the whole "look at that tiny new baby" thing. That IS pretty exciting.
>>
>>17543496

Yeah, I heard you have to meet certain requirements in order to donate (i.e. have a degree and things alike).

It makes senseā€¦ I mean you wouldn't want some homeless guy's sperm would you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.