[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I let my gf do something that's so much easier for her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 223x226px
>I let my gf do something that's so much easier for her to do and she's more likely to do it correctly, and generally she'll be able to do it in like 5 mins
>"URGH you're so incapable! Why do I have to do EVERYTHING for you? You don't respect my time!"
>I do the thing and I mess up/i take too long/i don't think to do x with it
>"URGH you're so incapable! I still have to do everything for you! You don't respect my time!"

What do I do in these situations? Usually it's a language barrier thing as I'm living in her country and don't really speak it yet (but I am learning).

>I need x for visa
>I look up how to get x and don't find any results in English
>try my best to google translate the pages and spend like half an hour doing so
>get a general idea of how to obtain x
>I forget to google about possible requirement y
>"Why didn't you google about x at all??? Why do I have to do everything for you?"

If I do it, I'll likely mess up somehow and she'll be mad at me. If I ask her to do it, she gets mad at me anyway.
>>
Leave the relationship.
It's obvious you're a beta male.
Either learn your place as a beta male or leave.
>>
Pretty much this guy ^

I mean, really? Why are you in this relationship? What the hell are you getting out of this?
>>
>>17543373
This. She's being a cunt and you're enabling her by not breaking up with her on the spot. If her time is better spent checking FB and instagram than helping you then she can leave
>>
>>17543384
I would ask the same!
>>
OP here

>today we were trying to get me a bank account here for visa
>I looked up information about the bank we were going to, went to their website and painstakingly google translated it as well as a few other sites with information (but nothing useful)
>actually found out useful information
>forget to google what I need to bring/know to open account
>turns out I need to give social security number
>have to run back to my apartment (3-4 mins away) to find it and run back
>generally about 20 mins wasted because of it
>turns out we can't use that bank because they JUST changed something
>ok we go to another one, it won't work either
>have to do it the next day now
>she berates me for over an hour on how I don't respect her time, didn't research (I did), etc.
>says she wanted to do a uni project today and I wasted her time (despite trying on 3 separate occasions to get her to start it.)
>Says I'm disrespecting her because I don't know all the papers I need to apply for visa (when she knows and we're going together to get them anyway, and I have a paper that says what I need)
>apologize for not thinking to google about what I needed to bring to bank
>continues berating me
>I tell her I'm just going to go back to my own country. I will not tolerate being berated over a mistake I apologized for. I didn't come to her country to be berated.
>she doesn't want me to go, tells me she feels hurt that I expect her to gather the papers for me (but I go with her and we gather them together, she speaks to the people because she speaks the language and most of the time they don't speak English)
>she feels disrespected that I don't know all the papers I need (but we were planning on getting them together and I have a paper that says what I need)

What do I do? I could understand if she was legitimately just doing everything for me while I sat at home. But I'm coming with her and things I can legitimately do (like talk with people who actually speak English) I do it.
>>
>>17543535
You were right to stand up to her. Fucking follow through and gtfo. This bitch ain't worth the headache.
>>
>>17543535
>procrastinates then blames you for it
>berates you
>demands that you meet arbitrary conditions or accuses you of disrespect
>berates you for wasting time because you didn't look up something when she didn't think to look it up herself
>borderline emotionally abusive tendencies (inb4 she's nice most of the time, yeah that's typically how it is)

Sounds like a winner, OP.

Leave.
>>
>>17543535
This is only going to get worse. She is using the fuck out of you.
>>
>>17543367
Why would you put up with this even once, let alone time and time again? Honestly, by not nipping this in the bud you've set yourself up for a relationship full of this bullshit. Put your foot down for real, or leave. Those are your only options.
>>
>>17543571
This. OP if she's reacting this way (berating you, saying you're disrespecting her for... Not knowing what you need when she seemingly knows it anyway?) to getting you things you need to stay in her country how the fuck is she going to react the next time you want her to help/do something for you?

>Anonette could you please wash the dishes for me I need to make a phone call
>DON'T DISRESPECT ME YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN
>>
>>17543535
Omg she is really crazy! Go away! As far as you can! Imagine you having kids with her! Omg!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.