[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From my personal experience, women who are 5-6/10 are typically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

From my personal experience, women who are 5-6/10 are typically a lot more interesting than women that are incredibly attractive. Is it like this for anyone else or is it just me?
>>
Just you
>>
>>17543214

That's more likely because you're a 5-6/10 yourself so only 5-6/10 women bother to speak properly with you.
>>
>>17543214
It depends. That 5-6/10 could be another guy's 10/10. But generally speaking, the more attractive women tend to be vapid and shallow because they don't have to try. They've got their pretty clothes, their makeup and their phone. So they don't have to do anything, they just wait for people to try and entertain them. You'll find that one gem every now and then that isn't like that, but again, it's rare.
>>
>>17543257
There's your answer.
>>
>>17543254
my ex;s where like 8s though, and i do get attention of attractive women, they just harly put any effort into the convo. women always say im good looking so i doubt its that. i thought it might be because low tier women have to put effort in more effort to make up for what they lack in looks.

had sex with this 9 the other day. tried talking to her, she was incredibly boring.
>>
The most interesting ones are the ones that you have the guts to talk to, everyone knows this. Women are like insects, I don't even know what that means.
>>
>>17543257
good reply. i was thinking this myself. it is true that attractive women can just sit there and wait for people to come to them.
>>
File: really.jpg (124KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
124KB, 691x680px
>>17543214
>he thinks basic bitches with makeup are +7s
>>
Let us not kid ourselves. A honest 10/10 who is smart and interesting on top of that is way too intimidating for anyone on this site to have the balls to actually have a proper discussion with. They're not only out of your league, but play a whole different sport.
>>
>>17543257
/thread
>>
>>17543301
>tfw you will never make sweet, tender love to her
;_;
>>
File: Miracle.jpg (106KB, 380x493px) Image search: [Google]
Miracle.jpg
106KB, 380x493px
>>17543341
Don't give up anon. You'll find a nice, smart blonde someday.
>>
>>17543214
They're just trying harder.
>>
>>17543399
you misunderstand
i was referencing natalya in particular
>>
File: Even when she rejects you.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Even when she rejects you.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>17543411
No I understand. Having a nice blonde lady rub your back is a good second option though.
>>
>>17543214

Goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>17543214

Its not just for women, its anyone.

More physically attractive people in our society aren't expected to or pushed to be intellectually strong. No one is going to put up with a dumb, annoying 5 but they will a 10.
>>
>>17543568
>More physically attractive people in our society aren't expected to or pushed to be intellectually strong.

true desu. one of my friends is good looking and annoying. girls find it cute because he is good looking but we all know if he was ugly they would find him creepy and annoying
>>
>>17543214
Yes.

Cause not everyone gives em everything for free, and they are not showered with attention, they actually behave more like guys and have genuine personalities instead of filling their inner hole with possessions.
>>
File: i.jpg (405KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
405KB, 1200x1600px
>>17543257
but you're saying it as if it was their fault. society leads and encourage attractive people since they are young to have that kind of life style and to be shallow, they basically have no choice.
>>
>>17544380
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>17543273
Yep. Seen it happen with me own two eyes.

>plane jane me sitting in class
>pretty girl sits next to me
>suddenly attractive guys slowly swarm the table
>"hi. Whats your major?"
>"whats your name?"
>"where you from?"
Pretty girls have it so easy.
>>
>>17543214
Yeah on average attractive people have less developed personalities than ugly people. With that said, there are certainly fantastically interesting beautiful people and fantastically boring ugly folks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.