[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Background: I am a clingy, needy person. I love to be touched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_12382-images-204619064.png (10KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12382-images-204619064.png
10KB, 217x232px
Background: I am a clingy, needy person. I love to be touched a lot, hugged at all times, kissed at all times, complimented a lot over and over, and I love to return all those things to a partner who does them for me willingly, a lot (like REALLY a lot) and enthusiastically.

My ex was not one such man. He was very cold and distant and I wasn't happy being with him.

Then I met my bf. He is super sweet and kisses and hugs and touches me a lot and he never turns me away no matter what I ask him. He loves to grab and slap my butt in public which I love, my ex never did that! And I feel much better around him than I ever did with my ex, I can relax and be myself with him. This is extremely important for me, much more than anything else. My ex earned more than me but I was not happy. My bf earns less than me but I am elated to be with him. Happiness > unhappiness.

Problem is my ex didn't take well my breaking up with him and is now harassing me. He demands an explanation in person because my text message wasn't enough for him. What else should I say tho? I wrote him "I am not happy wih you. I have no right to demand you change for me but you also have no right to force me to stay with you if I don't want it and I'm not happy with it, so I'm breaking up with you. Bye."
I do not care about him enough to waste my time through a huge drama for him when I've already made up my mind. Can I put a no contact order on him?
>>
I say meet him in public and tell him exactly why you left. You felt he was cold and you need someone warm and touchy feely.

If he gets agressive or continues contact, then go with the nco.
>>
Just stop replying
>>
>>17543206
>I say meet him in public and tell him exactly why you left.
I wouldn't even meet him in public.

>>17543206
>Problem is my ex didn't take well my breaking up with him and is now harassing me. He demands an explanation in person because my text message wasn't enough for him.
How long ago did this happen? Tell him once more that you need someone that isn't cold/distant, that your needs weren't met and that you've moved on. Then let him know that this will be the last time you respond.
>>
>>17543206
I don't think you can legally force him to leave you alone but you should ignore him.
>>
>>17543206
You sound like a stupid person
>>
You don't owe your ex a explanation but giving one could be a nice thing to do. Otherwise he might walk around heartbroken, not knowing what he did wrong.

Just tell him exactly what you said here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.