[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend is a lesbian qt3.14 >know each other since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (72KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 382x417px
>best friend is a lesbian qt3.14
>know each other since we're 16
>her gf broke up because she felt neglected by my friend
>get wasted at a party last night
>back to my place at 4am
>we often sleep together as there's no risk something might happen
>we're wasted
>she's crying
>asks for a hug
>we kiss
>weird non coordinated moves
>she's naked and wants the D
>it was her second time with a man
>we weren't uncomfortable waking up
>she said it was like fapping together and she liked it
>suggested we should do it again

I think we didn't fuck up our bromance with one night, but what's the potential of drama?
>>
If drama happens then you just walk away
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x800px
>>17543113
We work in the same place, share friends etc.
Like really close. I can't just go away
>>
If she actually is a lesbian then it could be bad. One of my best friends is a lesbian and only hooks up with "straight girls" they always get all crazy because they are confused about there sexual its etc. If she's secure enough to handle it then go for it but in my experience 95% of the time fwb always turns into drama and if this someone you want to remain friends with then I would be careful
>>
>>17543113
>lmao just cut your friend out of your life dude xD
guess how i know you dont have friends
>>
>>17543128
This is how I feel
She's been in my life for so long and has an important role in my life. Guess I'm not gonna force it. If it happens again then I won't be against it, but we shouldn't be fwb...
>>
From what I've seen and experienced, sex ALWAYS alter the relationship, it's not just something you add to your current relation with a person, cause that's intimate blabla..
So friends with benefits simply never works, either you have a sex plan with someone from the beginning (so the relationship you install is a "sex only", less ambiguity), or you're friend and you forget to have sex with it.
That's where alcohol is shit, you try to hook up with friends and it creates mess, akwardness and other disgracious emotions, and it will happen again if you 2 are drunked at a party together. Either you control yourself and stay sober when she's arround, or you destroy your friendship with her, having as much sex as you can.
And don't forget, sex creates attachement, so your number of fucks with her is limited before you have the "conversation" arround "feelings", good luck getting out of there when you're here.

tl;dr : Don't do it, you're just horny, go masturbate a lot or have sex with another gal and you'll forget her
>>
>>17543144
There you go, just don't force anything and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17543144
The best relationships are between best friends
>>
>>17543438
She's lesbian. Not sure she'll get into wieners. Even if it's mine.
>>
I'm a male anon.
Childhood friend is gay (finally came out junior year of college, we all knew in high school)
My best friend is a lesbian
We've been FWB's.
I've also hooked up with other lesbians.

What you should know:

>Girls get horny too.
Sometimes they just get horny and want to fuck, just like you.

>Gay people in particular tend to be more forward, more open minded, and less restricted when it comes to things like sex.
This also applies to women. There's just typically less of the bullshit games that go on with hetero. "Hey" "Sup" "dance?" "sure." "back to mine?" "yeah" I've seen it go down that simple so many times. It's a lot more casual. Most lesbian girls are as gay as you are straight, but there are some that occasionally experiment, just like there are some straight people that do the same.

>If a lesbian drops: "you're so different from other guys, maybe it could work with you", she's probably hurting.
I'm speaking from personal experience--across multiple women. If you know they're gay and they're saying stuff like that and seeking your company, then they're probably dealing with some self-identity issues, are lonely, and have some deep seeded want to just fit in and be normal for once; And none of those circumstances alter the fact that they are who they are--which is gay.

>Being FWB with your best friend can complicate things
It doesn't AT ALL have to mean the end of your friendship--I know in my case our friendship actually became stronger--but there will very probably be some awkward moments, and not all of them revolve around you two.

I'm pretty sure my best friend actively tried to duck out meeting my girlfriend when I first tried to introduce them, and I also know it kind of intimidated and wielded out my girlfriend to know my best friend and I had history. They both got over it and are close friend now, but the moment still existed.

Live your life with no regrets, there are next no certainties. But just go in with both eyes open
>>
>>17543109
Messed around with my lesbian friend. Still friends. YMMV
>>
>>17543607
Hey thanks for your reply, it was helpful. I guess you're right about the identity issues.
She took some coke the other night, and she just spent her day off getting drunk. I wish she could be happier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.