[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal/okay to ignore other girls and keep talking to girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 614293.jpg (156KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
614293.jpg
156KB, 800x1180px
Is it normal/okay to ignore other girls and keep talking to girls like this (OP pic) just to hook up with one of them ?

Let's say you're doing this because you find blonde girls more attractive than other girls.
>>
>is it normal/okay to be an uneducated shit to people for no reason
>>
>>17543050
sounds normal and as far as ethics i dont really care but it's what I do myself. Life's too short to talk to those you don't care about. I mean I don't say ignore them like the plague but it's natural that you'll go after the ones that interest you. It's not like girls are any different about guys they like...
>>
You need you need to be over 18 to post here, right?
>>
>>17543070
Yes, exactly.

I just don't bother with other girls, because I like the blonde ones a lot more.

Glad to know that I'm not the only guy here who does this.
>>
>>17543090
Does it even matter if you're ugly? No girl will want you.
>>
File: (You).jpg (4MB, 3732x5052px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
4MB, 3732x5052px
You must be +18 to post.
>>
Most blondes aren't blonde, and many of the ones that are dye their hair a different colour so you won't see them anyway. Something so easily changed as a hair colour is really autistic and childish to center your attraction around.
>>
>>17543050
>Is it normal/okay to ignore other girls and keep talking to girls like this (OP pic) just to hook up with one of them ?
It's definitely within the bounds of normality, though I wouldn't call it "the normal thing", per se. It's just one of a number of common intuitive strategies.

Is it okay? There's nothing morally wrong with it, if that's what you mean. Unless you're literally IGNORING-ignoring other girls, which is rude, but even that isn't a crime.

But I wouldn't call it a very effective strategy for finding a mate. Everyone has their preferences, of course, but when we refuse to look outside them, it gets very easy for the dating pool to get very small. Maybe so small that there is no one in it but you, and that really sucks.
>>
>>17543050
Why limit your options? Talk to all of them and see what stick around.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.