[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I do wrong? Met a cute girl at the bus stop last ni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1j6V8Jz0.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1j6V8Jz0.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
What did I do wrong? Met a cute girl at the bus stop last night, we talked for quite a while and seemed to hit it off pretty well, (she was playing pokemon GO so I springboarded off of that) got her number and texted her later that night- she responds pretty happily and flirtatiously (at least, to me) until I bring up ashton kutcher. She then becomes very cold, and quickly drops that she has a bf. Do you guys think she just really hates Ashton Kutcher.

Our texts. http://imgur.com/a/QdjlD
>>
>>17542754
You didn't do anything wrong. She just has a bf dude
>>
>>17542754
you didnt do anything wrong. she is probably just retarded and didnt realize that you where trying to get into her. who the fuck gets a girl number unless they want to date them
>>
>>17542754
lol dont blame ashton kutcher dude
>at least, to me
yeah to you. She wasn't interested in you physically.
>>
>>17542754
>she has a bf

That should've been like the 2nd thing you asked her.
>>
You have no game.

You're boring. Very boring. And your conversation was going nowhere. Do you usually have success with your texting?

You should've asked her out immediately after her
>just got home T_T

Texting is for short texts and setting dates to meet. Banter and flirting, that's it. Getting to you know each other is for when you actually meet.

Also LMAO at
>I watch movies with my bf
Cold as fuck.
>>
File: 1458918909695.jpg (55KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1458918909695.jpg
55KB, 428x510px
>>17542754
>Do you guys think she just really hates Ashton Kutcher

this is the most hilarious thing I read all day. Like how Elliot Rodger's manifesto turned out to be a dark comedy master piece.
>>
She just has a bf, what did you expect? Anyone who talks to you must be into you and your dick? Fuck out of here r9k.
>>
>>17542754
>What did I do wrong?
Well
>I have a pokemon confession
>I couldn't beat the game you never played

>bringing up the butterfly effect as superstition

>girl tells you she doesn't like movies
>you get her to explain herself then talk about you being super into them

And the grand finale
>she has a bf

In future try asking if they have a boyfriend early on via methods like
"so what does your boyfriend do?"
>>
File: 1471558407043.png (251KB, 457x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471558407043.png
251KB, 457x341px
>>17542754
hahahahahaha this is fucking retarded. good for you for talking to someone at a bus stop though, Butter Fly effect is a shit movie and you don't need to mention ashton kutcher starring in it, he's also a garbage person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuNdlclU4w

and it's most likely because you mentioned movies. fuck this thread
>>
>>17542796
>>you have no game
>you're boring

I see this around a lot. How does OP get game? How does he become interesting? Provide examples you twat.
>>
>>17542888
>>17542888
I mean if all of these things are taboo, how does one even have a conversation?

>saying
>things

She's a huge pokemon fan, and had played all of the games, it's not like I was coming out with this obscure stuff out of nowhere.
>>
>>17543006
Dude. The way you said those things makes you look pretty unattractive. Try not to be a huge splerg with women, they're just regular human beings like me, you, and other guys. Learn to talk to them normally.
>>
>>17543013
I did of course make this thread for advice, I'm just clarifying- what was it about the way I phrased that stuff that make it "sperg" tier
>>
>>17542754
Is that Mitski?
>>
>>17543032
yeah
>>
is this just gonna be another thread where the only advice is "dont be a sperg lol you have no game"
>>
>>17543032
>>17543034
who? She looks cute, OP is a faggot btw
>>
What would have been the proper way to text her? (I'm not OP btw)
Should he have just straight away asked to meet somewhere?
>>
>>17543055
OP here, saw her in concert. http://pitchfork.com/artists/32541-mitski/
>>
>>17542992
>spoonfeed me
fuck off

there are plenty of tinder and okcupid threads regularly on r9k and fit and some other boards too, lurk more faggot

>>17543006
texting isnt for making long and deep conversations

>>17543019
its the fact that you brought them up at all
>>
>>17543071
>spoonfeed me
>no
You are literally retarded. Please leave /adv/
>>
>>17543057
He should have asked her what her interests were instead of trying to talk about himself. Always find out about a person you are interested in, you aren't special, you want the other one to feel special. Instead of being like "I fucking love movies hahahahahaha", just ask "hey, I was wondering what kind of things you're interested in?" Don't even say anything specific because you are still using your own bias on this person: just wait for them to speak up, hell them might even say origami or someshit and then ask them more about it, soon if they're interested in you they'll respond with interest in your own interests, you want to make people feel like they are interesting and usually people like talking about things they are interested in, not hearing about other peoples interests until they know the person.

^That was rambled as fuck and im not gonna spellcheck it.

This is like socializing 101 guys come on
>>
>>17543074
what do you expect when you call other people twats you twat
you already got more than you deserve
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.