[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, I could really use some advice :) I'm Norwegian, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

hey, I could really use some advice :) I'm Norwegian, and today I got a call from the police saying they want to question me. A package with my name on, containing weed got stopped in customs. I got it through darkweb, so I don't think they can link the package to any purchase I made. What should I say to the police?
>>
>>17542749

Lie. Tell you have no idea what it is, where it came from or why it was under your name.
>>
>>17542749
You should tell them the truth. It's the right thing to do. God sees everything and lying is a sin.
>>
>>17542759
Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>17542749

You can receive packages that aren't yours by accident. Idk how the laws are for Sweden but if you can bring a lawyer. Cops will try to intimidate you and make you confess to things that might not even be true.

Lawyer up. You can bring a lawyer even if you aren't being convicted. Cops are not your friends.
>>
>>17542755

You are fucked.
>>
>>17542764

haha Norway*
>>
>>17542761
He's right tho
>>
>>17542755

okay... should I come up with a plausible backstory to why random people would have my address, or just say I have no idea?
>>
>>17542749
It's difficult because if you lie and they track you back from the website you'll gonna face a lot worse punishment as just saying the truth.

You're in Norway tho, going to jail there is like going to camp; i don't you're in real danger if anything, maybe just a fine or something like that. I'd just present myself really undignified, asking what is this for? I haven't ordered anything, etc. and asking to throw away the package.

If they're really onto you just tell the thruth.
>>
Don't listen to any of these dumbasses telling you tell the truth to the cops. That shit will land you in jail because you get rid of any doubt. You're not being convicted of a crime so lying will be totally fine. Hell, lying only matters if you're on the stand.

Lawyer up, bud. It's your right for a reason.
>>
>>17542778

Just keep telling you have no idea. If they have no evidence, it's impossible to connect it to you. If you make up a story they'll probably find something to trip you with. Just keep it simple and straightforward.
>>
>>17542749
That's why you use a PO box when ordering shit from the darkweb.
>>
Why would you order drugs from the DW in the first place?
Weed is the most easy to find drug, literally at every corner.

They could put bad stuff in there, or just scam you, is not worth it 2bh.
>>
>>17542835
Cause getting anything besides shitty brown stuff, is basically impossible here.
>>
>>17542761
Every lie makes baby Jesus cry.
>>
The only good advice in this situation is get a lawyer, and don't say shit to the cops until you do
>>
>>17542820
How is a PO box any more secure? They can still track the owner of the box
>>
Deny deny deny.

Suppose some jerk on your street used your name and address hoping to intercept it upon delivery? Not unheard of, common in buildings with a shared entrance and dodgy neighbours.
>>
Say nothing, do not even respond with a no, dont ever talk to the police if you are in trouble, give them nothing to work with, trust me, been questoned on pot before
>>
If they had evidence youd already be in custody.

You have no idea why that package was addressed to you.

If you feel like making shit up, maybe you saw some weird guy around your house recently that leaves once the post was delivered. Maybe he was waiting for it.
>>
>>17542749
>got it on darknet
>goes to 4chan to ask how to get out of situation
ahahahahahahahaha howNEETru
>>
>>17542749
Cops will try to lead you on and have you give them more information than they have.

NO COMMENT.

T. Industry expert
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.