[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do people get into relationships that come from random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469211984018.jpg (104KB, 736x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469211984018.jpg
104KB, 736x960px
How often do people get into relationships that come from random approaches?

My friend tells me that I'm missing out by not talking to girls around campus, but I'm not so convinced that it will work. I'm skeptical that anything more than casual dating will come out of this. Am I missing out?
>>
You idiot.

Most people meet their significant other in college. Yes you are missing out and not only that but are missing out on friendships that can last for years to come.
>>
>>17542621
Like anything it CAN happen, but your chances - both of not being turned away and of any relationship developing - are better if you have SOME point of contact. i.e. the girl sitting next to you in class is a better chance than one picked randomly from a crowd.
>>
>>17542621
Are you over 6'0, not overweight, handsome, have big dick, and rich?

Then go for it.
Otherwise, don't, you got no chance, females rather fuck the Chads, even knowing they sleep with a different girl every night.
>>
>>17542621
Your friend is a moron, and probably a normie as well.
Unless you are chad thundercock, women will hate your very existence if you dare to approach them.
>>
>>17542623
>>17542629
>>17542643
>>17542677

So my best chance is meeting girls in my classes or through my friends?
>>
>>17542860

Definitely class. That way if things don't work out you won't have to deal with them after the semester is over.
>>
>>17542860
I've once heard that the strongest relationships start as good friendships. People tout "cold approach" as being a good option, but that doesn't work as well in practice as it does on paper.

Yeah, meeting people through classes and friends is a great option. If you live on campus, do activities with your floor, or try to form study groups with your classmates (including qt grills) and try to form a basic friendship first.
>>
>>17542863
what sort of classes do Amerifats have? here you spend the entire 6 semesters with the same people.
>>
>>17542869
Undergrad colleges normally have a lot of gen ed requirements, and freshman/sophomore year there are a lot of people in your classes until you start taking courses geared toward your major's concentration.
>>
>>17542860
There are tons of places to meet girls on a campus
>classes
>dorms
>events
>clubs
>volunteering
If you see a girl you fancy then fucking talk to her, maybe exchange numbers

It won't work most of the time but you'll have success eventually if you put yourself out there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.