[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be quite drunk yesterday >get sucked by some bitch with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 301.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
301.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>be quite drunk yesterday
>get sucked by some bitch with a condom on
>turns out she has AIDS

What are my chances to get fucked ? I kissed her and put my fingers in her pussy, but the main act (her mouth on me cock) was with a condom. Hope I'm not done for.
>>
you're done for.
>>
Head out (no pun intended) and get tested immediately.
>>
>>17542568

Generally HIV does not transmit quite so easily through oral sex, saliva doesn't transmit it particularly well. It really depends on the viral content she had, but since you used a condom it sounds pretty safe. If she was on medication for her condition, then the chances were basically 0% However, go get tested, it will put your mind at ease.
>>
>>17542568
Get tested and sue
>>
>>17542568
that was not a chick OP but a bitch with a dick
>>
>>17542580
>>17542586
Fugg I can only do it in two days, i'm working right now and the hospital closes too early

I know there is a 72-hour after-infection check where they can give me immediate treatment and the common one when you have to be weeks into the infection for it to show. I have to go out of town to do the first test and the second one I'd have to wait for it.

Shit sucks man
>>
You're not fucked at all 1. The chances are very slim AND 2. There is a drug cocktail that exists that will eliminate the infection from happening if you act quickly
>Yes. Taking medicine after being potentially exposed to HIV, called post-exposure prophylaxis (or PEP), can keep you from becoming infected. But PEP must be started within 72 hours after a possible exposure.
>>
>>17542596
lmao you can't sue a prostitute
>>
>>17542627

Can't you tell your boss you have a medical emergency and need to take a few hours off? Just say you'll work over time some day to make up for it.
>>
File: htn111.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
htn111.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>17542596
Yea the scumbag didn't tell me right away, but I was very drunk

>>17542603
kek, she got it from her ex, wouldn't be surprised if he was secretly gay
>>
>>17542641

Is that the girl in the picture?
>>
>>17542586
>it sounds pretty safe
yeah OP ur safe kek
>>
>>17542568
Did you taste her pussy? How long ago was this
Testing doesnt work until 6 months after infection. Dont listen to the retards in this thread
Go get anti-virals from your doctor to make sure you dont get infected.
>>
File: htn183.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
htn183.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>17542644
No, I would have slammed her if she was so THICC

>>17542647
I already have AIDS, don't make me catch cancer dood
>>
Serves your right for being a degenerate.
Have fun dying you scum.
>>
I did have a friend who had oral sex with a woman who had HIV, I can confirm that he tested negative and is fine. But it's always worth consulting a doctor and getting tested
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.