[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A thread dont last much long here on /adv/? What can i do to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473188853965.jpg (6KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473188853965.jpg
6KB, 282x300px
A thread dont last much long here on /adv/?

What can i do to stop my sister from having power over me?

Like, she has the power to force me to a psychiatrist just to fulfill her craziness.
She says things like "diagnosing" depression symptoms.
1st time, on the day she forced me to the psychiatrist, i ate lunch before it and she said "your appetite is increased too, isnt it?" like diagnosing me, like she had control over me.
Then on my birthday i refused to get her gift, she insisted and i screamed no (purposely. i'm not impulsive.), and she said "oh i only want to give you a gift, why so much AGRESSIVENESS?)
I wonder if she tells her friends that i'm under depression and psicosis and taking meds just to get reputation among her retarded liberal friends.

Playing the "mental health" bitch only to keep me under the status quo of her little bitch, in a tone like she bosses me. I can't choose not go to the psychiatrist, she owns me and the whole family is convinced i gone schizophrenic.

Since when i was a kid she pets and bosses me (shes 14 years older).
Then when i stopped talkin to her (i couldnt stand her anymore and i was feeling 24h stunned and dizzy by what she demanded of me) she started sending "seducing i miss you we love each other so much" messages.
The day she brought me to the psychiatrist was laughable, she started crying to the shrink like a kid acting, the symptoms she had to tell the psychiatrist was that "we were so close, we had a connection, and i stopped talking to her".
>>
The fact is that she is kinda dumb, childish (she cried when i said the homeopathic meds she was taking were bullshit) has "daddy issues" and needy, her emotional weight is all over the place and is all the time doing sad faces (acting) and claiming attention. This has put me in a state of submission to her.
I fucking developed depression for having my assertiveness and ability to claim respect from others completely gelded, i learned to be a passive subhuman and keep it all to myself.

Since she started going to uni she started using whatever trendy liberal slang and calling me "male bossy chauvinist" for simply my mom preparing me a bread with butter when i was early teen. When i was her bitch/gay-friend she talked to me in such a docile way and like i was hers, like there was no barrier. Then i dared to have any dignity and now she only talks to me like we're enemies in an agressive, arguing way.

The psychiatrist thing, hmm. The "trigger" for forcing me to it was when i slapped my mom one day after i woke up for mocking me to play cool for the maid, but its been some months that ive been feedin hate for her for treating my dementia-going father like shit and mocking him; and for gelding my heterosexuality and parental alienating me (i was very worried on it at the time).

She inculcated in me such a shame for being man and against conservatives, that until recently i couldnt help making strange and angry faces to masculine and grey-headed men.
She made me grow like an effeminate submiss equal-to-girls outcast and made me such a big mental block over sports, she used to say i was too delicate for that, and i fell for it because i could not disappoint her
>>
Right now my brother is picking on me for keeping my feet dirty (its almost black), he is telling me to shower and asked how long its being like that (to know how long i'm not showering).
I'm afraid he will tell it to the psychiatrist. I'm so fucking afraid of this shit.
This brother is suspectinging i'm schizophrenic, because our oldest sister is schizo and he compares me to her as was intelligent as a child and started to isolate on teens and now he thinks i'm hallucinating.
With the fucking psychiatrist """diagnosis""" (its been almost a whole year already) he got assured of it and now i can't share two words without him freakishly asking me to repeat because he thinks i'm saying meaningless schizo babbling. This is so fucked up. When i think he has forgotten this suspicion of me being schizophrenic he comes up with this and makes me fucking scared again and wanting to kill myself out of fear of being doped or commited to a ward.
He is dumb and started to treat me like a weak baby after the depression and schizophrenia retarded """"""""diagnosis""""".
>>
Move out and cut the contact.
>>
>>17542265
You need to get out of there ASAP. She may have some kind of Cluster B personality disorder herself, with control and manipulation being the key signs.
>>
>>17542978
What manipulation the sister does?
>>
I identify 100% of those texts of seductive narcisistic mothers, me being the golden child
She is kinda like mom and used to see me like an equal to hers

http://blogthenarcissistinyourlifecom.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/seductive-narcissistic-mothers.html?m=1

http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2011/07/23/seeing-through-narcs-seduction

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f12/adult-children-of-narcissistic-parents-1428457/#/topics/1428457?_k=qjgisg
>>
>>17542265
Run nigga
>>
>>17542265
Hire a bodyguard or a bunch of thugs and send her in the hospital, make sure she suffers a headblow so she ends up in the mental ward.

That's not a sister, that's a parasite. Now you're probably no better than her, intelligence wise, but between the two of you, you better be the one who ends up at the top.
Kill your sjw tranny "sister", OP. He's a monster. A sick, demented, sadistic, degenerate creature who thrives off the pain of others and making them feel horrible about themselves.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.