[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really might have to break up with my gf. She sits at home all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 461x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 461x470px
Really might have to break up with my gf.

She sits at home all day playing bingo on her laptop using my money and refuses to get a job. She keeps telling me she loves me and is trying but I think she's just sponging off me.

I'm left with about £25 a month after all my expenses and that was around £300 when I was single.

Anybody able to help me?

Added a photo of myself for reference, I know I'm rather handsome and could easily find somebody else but I really like this girl
>>
>I know I'm rather handsome and could easily find somebody else but I really like this girl
Uh...
>>
>>17542023
Relax, anon, he knows he's superior to all women. Fuck, he eve sacrificed some of his manliness just to STAY with one instead of breeding with more. Clearly, what he's doing is insane, and it's totally viable for him to breakup with this bitch.

I mean, hoes be hoes, dawg, ya dig? I kno u do.

>>17542019
Dump her ass and breed with another bitch. You know you'll get another one soon enough.

But it sounds like she's cray-cray. Why'd you stick it in a cray-cray, man?
>>
>>17542019
Hatefuck and kick her out right away.

If you're too much of a pussy give her a warning, then ultimatum. Be prepared to go thru with it faggot.
>>
>>17542019
Can I have her number if you're gonna dump her mate
>>
>>17542019
You should piss in her drinks and film her doing a poo
>>
>>17542019
4/10 b8 m8
>>
>>17542080
It's not bait if he's right.
>>
>>17542019
You're a nigger, you're subhuman by definition.

Anyway, sounds like a typical woman, spending your money while fucking some other, hotter guy on the side.
Dump the whore and realise that females ain't worth a damn.
>>
File: 1471970918966.jpg (406KB, 1224x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1471970918966.jpg
406KB, 1224x1640px
alri
>>
>>17542234
need you out of business sunshine
>>
>>17542019
>She sits at home all day playing bingo on her laptop using my money and refuses to get a job. She keeps telling me she loves me and is trying but I think she's just sponging off me.

Stop paying attention to her words and look at her actions. If she was actually trying, she'd get off her ass and get a job. I bust my ass at work all day then come home and clean/make dinner. I don't always feel like it, but I do my share because it's fair and I don't want my guy to feel underappreciated. You're selling yourself short.
>>
>>17542019
She has to be using your credit card online. Notify the CC company to not accept any charges from her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.