[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just hit wizard status. As of today, I am a 30-year-old, hand-holdless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: wizard_by_stefana_tserk.jpg (164KB, 900x804px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_by_stefana_tserk.jpg
164KB, 900x804px
I just hit wizard status.

As of today, I am a 30-year-old, hand-holdless virgin. I have never seen a real vagina. I have never seen a real pair of breasts. I was even a C-section baby. Never even touched THAT vagina.

Thing is, I don't feel the least bit concerned or upset about it. I have a good job, good friends, good life, and I have my magical powers to look forward to.

Ask me anything, I guess.
>>
I have a hot girl who wants to fuck all the time, but being tied down is balls, wanna trade?
>>
What's it like being able to do whatever you want whenever you want?
>>
>>17541737
Do you go out to eat or go to the movies? Or do you pretty much just stay home?
>>
Do you have an online dating profile? Time to get pussy the adult way.
>>
>ITT: op is such a socially inept wizard he won't he even respond to his own thread
>>
>>17541773
>Have to be 40+ to be wizard
>Trying to get op laid before powers kick in

Good idea yo, gotta keep the energy flowing thru to us true wizards
>>
Do I have to eat all the eggs?
>>
When's moot coming back?
>>
>>17541780
>40+
What?
>>
The baggage that comes with a relationship is far heavier than the baggage of being alone.

I can only understand this now, and at the end of the day I was happier alone than with a girlfriend, though now that I have a girlfriend, I can never get back to that blissful comfy loneliness knowing what it could have been.

Life is shit anon. I only have to postpone killing myself until the opportunity arises to make it seem like an accident.
>>
>>17541826
It's only like that because you chose a girl for fucks and looks. If you really loved her, then you both would be able to be yourself still, without baggage. So either stop caring or break up.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (29KB, 335x439px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
29KB, 335x439px
>>17541737
Oh great one, please enlighten us on the advantages of being single forever. You must be at peace always since you have no one to nag you or give nonsensical drama.
>>
>>17541737
please use your new powers responsibly, anon
>>
Are you ugly or something? I have a lot of beta traits on me, but somehow still managed to have sex like 3 times, I'm 20.
>>
>>17541894
3 times? not with 3 women?
>>
>>17541826
>The baggage that comes with a relationship is far heavier than the baggage of being alone.
Coming from experience - nothing pisses an ugly person off more (which OP probably is, lets not kid ourselves) if you say something like that.

>lmao, I know your life is probably boring as fuck but in reality having a girl is way harder and more interesting than not having her, have fun jerking off in a sock anon :^)

Good work. But also from experience, there's nothing you can really say or do to help here, so fuck it.

>>17541737
You're ugly or have actual crippling autism, right? The kind where you can't even buy bread at the shop without mentally breaking down.
>>
>>17542257
Yes, because the only reason someone might end up being a 30 year old virgin is because they are ugly or have mental issues.
>>
>>17542289
Please fucking enlighten me to what other reasons you can find.
>>
>>17542290
Lifestyle choices for one, like not wanting to have casual sex and never having a relationship with anyone due to not meeting a person to whom you'd develop feelings for etc.

Then there are of course, rarer ones like willing celibacy due to religious reasons.
>>
>>17542298
Do you really think, considering what OP wrote in his.. OP, that he's afraid of having casual sex or being in a long term relationship? Fucking lol.
>>
>>17542303
Why not?
You don't know his life story, or why he ended up in the situation he is in.

Not everyone likes the idea of casual sex, despite what modern culture seems to imply.
>>
>>17542308
>Why not?
Because I can read, from the tone of his opening post it's obvious that he doesn't care about such things.

>Not everyone likes the idea of casual sex, despite what modern culture seems to imply.
Unless you live in India or other retarded shithole, mostly everyone is down for the idea of fucking by default. Any divergence from that is due to personal issues, but it's not the norm.
>>
>>17542312
>I can decipher the lifestory and personal philosphies of people based on few lines of text they wrote on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

And I didn't say that dislike of casual sex is the norm, but neither is it something aberrant or rare. Not everyone is willing to be intimate with random strangers or people they don't actually have feelings for.
>>
>>17542319
>I can decipher the lifestory and personal philosphies of people based on few lines of text they wrote on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.
Obviously you can't do that based on a vague post, but if you assume someone isn't trolling and gives you enough info, you can make an accurate prediction as to what his/her situation is.

>And I didn't say that dislike of casual sex is the norm
I don't know why we're arguing, then.
>>
>>17541826
>The baggage that comes with a relationship is far heavier than the baggage of being alone.
If the relationship is abusive or sour, yes. I am sorry to hear you are hurting, but have you entertained the possibility that this might be the case?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.