[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently, I've realized that I've become massively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 5e5fTDU.jpg (442KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5e5fTDU.jpg
442KB, 1920x1200px
Recently, I've realized that I've become massively fucked up due to my living situation.

My mom's disabled, and I've been her caretaker since a young age. She found a boyfriend 6 years ago, and it's been nothing but hell ever since. He's bipolar, and he starts arguments over the most insignificant things.

It's gotten worse and worse lately. He's verbally abusive to both myself and my mom. Has been for so long.

I can't concentrate when he is at home. I only sleep every other day, sometimes I go two days without sleep. I am completely unproductive. I don't find joy in anything I used to do. I'll just sit and stare at my laptop doing absolutely nothing if I know he is anywhere in the house. I'm so on edge, I jump at the slightest noise.

I don't know what to do. I never considered myself a victim until recently, and now that I've realized it, I'm scared for myself. I don't know how to come back from this, and there is no way to remove him from my home. We tried kicking him out, but he came back with the police and they told us that unless we get a restraining order, we MUST let him in the house, and we MUST let him live with us - even if he isn't on the lease. I don't understand it, and it's fucking ridiculous.

I'm just so tired of it all. I want to enjoy life again.
>>
>>17541677

>unless we get a restraining order

1. Get a restraining order
2. Put your mum in a home (unless she is able to live independantly)
3. Take your life back

If she cares about you she will let you go.

Also fuck the boyfriend, bipolar people are unstable and thus easy to get rid of because they have no resilience, torment them enough and they will rek themselves for you.
>>
Have sex with him that will calm him down
>>
>>17541700
I don't know how to even go about getting a restraining order.

I feel like if I make any move, it's just going to cause more hell in my household.

My mom is pretty much faking a relationship with him at this point, for no other reason than to keep the peace. She knows it's tormenting me and feels like shit because she brought him here, but can't do anything to get rid of him.

>>17541702
dude hasn't even had sex in like 15 years or someshit. He's incredibly overweight and he limps around. He just shouts a whole fucking lot.
>>
>>17541705

>I don't know how to even go about getting a restraining order.

Talk to the police and they will basically do it for you

>I feel like if I make any move, it's just going to cause more hell in my household.

Short term pain for long term gain, it will make it better in the long run.

>she brought him here, but can't do anything to get rid of him.

Yes you both can. Tell him to fuck off, belittle him and his condition until he fucks off on his own accord, like i said, they snap very easily.

IE: You and your mum are pussy's for not doing anything and have nobody else to blame. Though its not too late to take your life back, stop being pussys and make your lives better.
>>
>>17541739
>Tell him to fuck off, belittle him and his condition until he fucks off on his own accord
Yeah this does not work. He is extremely stubborn and extremely spiteful. He does not listen to reason, and he will sit there and take it just because he knows we are suffering. Not everyone is the same.

>You and your mum are pussy's for not doing anything and have nobody else to blame.
...have you ever been in an abusive situation?
>>
>>17541700
Can confirm, mom is bipolar, rekts herself easily.

Even worse with schizophrenia and depression mixed in.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.