[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creepy or smooth? she's not feeling well, and I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Pursuit of happiness 2.png (178KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pursuit of happiness 2.png
178KB, 450x450px
creepy or smooth?

she's not feeling well, and I thought I'd surprise her with a home made chicken soup (in a convenient easy to drink and handle thermos)

I would give it to her before her class. (she will be busy all day)

BTW, only dated 2 months or so
>>
>>17541527
Trying to be smooth is creepy. It implies an ulterior motive, or some kind of gain. If you are giving her soup because you genuinely want to make her feel better and don't expect anything, then do it as a nice thing to do. I'm assuming you've already slept together.
>>
>>17541527
If you're dating, how in any way could this be weird? What is your definition of dating?
>>
If you're dating, that's a nice gesture.
>>
>>17541527
If you're still both in high school, then definitely no.

Otherwise surprises and putting people on the spot are not a good idea in general. Tell her you made some chicken soup for and when you can give it to her. If she's busy all day she might not want to have to carry around an extra can. And if she says no because she literally can't or doesn't have the time for it then you're putting you both in a shitty situation for no reason. Text her first.
>>
>>17541553
>creepy or smooth?
>definitely no
>>
>>17541527
depends on the chick and the type of relationship and how you present it, thinking what your doing could be seen as creepy tends to make you act/seem creepy, if you casually give your gal some lunch because she's not feelin well thats great, if you enthusiastically gift your sickly girlfriend with a thermos of soup delicately crafted with love its creepy, its all in the presentation.
>>
be lowkey and casual so she could deny it without it being awkward.
like "hey I know you;re sick and i have soup so if you want i can chuck you some."
>>
smile and give her the B
>>
"hey, I know you're not feeling well so I thought I'd make you some chicken soup. If you're not interested, I'll just down it, so don't worry about it."
>>
bump for day shift
>>
>>17541527
>BTW, only dated 2 months or so
If you are already in a relationship, then it is not creepy.
>>
Imagine being the girl in that scene and having to be all like "damn, anon, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your scrawny body and horrific cystic acne monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my socially acceptable public role and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dorm room. Like seriously imagine having to be her and not only sit in that chair while anon flaunts his disgusting soup in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his greasy hair and clammy skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while he offers that soup. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone in class tells him he's SUCH A STUD and DAMN, ANON LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fugly gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of football players and musicians and later alleged professors for your ENTIRE ACADEMIC CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the plaque that's coating his teeth as he grins suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "classy (for that is what he calls himself)" looks, the looks he worked so hard for with creeps on the internet in the previous months. And then the professor calls for another partner assignment, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking you. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: 1470855306885.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470855306885.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17543491
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.