[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf is so hot. I just want to fuck her every waking moment I can,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472408599210.jpg (89KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1472408599210.jpg
89KB, 500x339px
Gf is so hot. I just want to fuck her every waking moment I can, but she gets tired quick. I can go for hours without getting tired of it or cumming, but she says it hurts and goes to sleep. What the fuck, /adv/? What is the point of having an intimate partner if I can't even fuck them for the maximum amount possible?
>>
>>17541476
Use more lube. Focus on making her feel good. Hopefully you aren't just shoving it in.

Either that or she's a lesbian bud
>>
>>17541491
I make her cum before I cum. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>17541496
Okay yeah, my ex did the same thing. After acting like that for like a month or so, she just up and said she didn't like penis and wanted to be with girls.
>>
>>17541476
>increase foreplay
>stop masturbating so much
>tell her to get on the pill and stop using condoms
15min of "active penetration" is a lot (fucking). The average is only around 2-3min before the male orgasms. That said, most men don't satisfy their women so you'll want to be a little better then the average.

If you're worried about satisfying her, then just get in the habit of "flicking the bean" with your cock inside her after you come. I find the go crazy for that shit.
>>
>>17541496
>>17541501
But before you go basing anything off of my experience, just talk to her man. I hope she isn't like my ex, but just know that that is a possibility.
>>
What the fuck guys... You do realize that if you make a girl cum, she isn't horny anymore? Ofc there are exceptional situations where she's horny enough for multiple orgasms but that's rare and NOT the norm. So imagine someone pounding your ass for hours after you aren't even slightly horny anymore, expecting you to be excited and enthusiastic about it. Then he grts mad if you just want to catch some sleep because he has some ed that makes it impossible for him to cum (normal pounding span is 4-7mins. Everything more is boring af. If we talk strict monotone pounding without position switching.)
>>
>>17541476
sounds like you havent been dating that long.

whenever i start dating a new person it takes me a while to cum (if at all). just take it slow, and ask her to do other stuff that doesn't take a pounding to her pussy (blow jerbs, handjobs, tittyfucking, watch you jack off and encourage you to cum)
after a while you'll get more comfortable with cumming around her, somehow. and tehne ventually you'll know how to move just right inside her at what angles and speeds and positions to make yourself cum.

and then once you get used to that you'll go back to being the 2 pump chump you were born to be
>>
>>17541518
I'm sorry to say anon but whichever woman told you this, she was lying because you weren't able to get her off. That most certainly is the norm, the woman's reproductive system is wired with an organ which only serves the purpose of sexual pleasure and multiple orgasms. Sometimes when my girlfriend squirts she's even hornier than before. Honestly when a girl is really in the zone not much will get their mind off of it.
>>
>>17541732
I'm a girl. I know i'm not horny anymore if i just orgasmed. Maybe there are girls that are different, but i can assure you that there are girls like that on this planet
>>
>>17541732
we have an 'expert' over here kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.