[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something extremely cringey today and the memory is tormenting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471213410476.jpg (40KB, 495x593px) Image search: [Google]
1471213410476.jpg
40KB, 495x593px
I did something extremely cringey today and the memory is tormenting me. How can I make it stop?
>>
drink. or do something even worse.
>>
You anonymous, tell us what you did. In detail to.
>>
>>17541354
I hit that nae nae in for my friends in my uni class and girls saw me and busted out laughing. I got over it but im sure I fucked my chances with them
>Implying I even had a chance
Hope mine was more cringey.
>>
>>17541354
>make it stop

It will never stop.

10 years from now you'll be drifting off to sleep and you'll remember it and it'll keep you up all night.

Fuck yeah anxiety.
>>
>>17541395
revealed my face to a 14 yo girl I've been talking to online when I really didn't want to, she just really wanted to see. you know what happened next. i'm not a pedo, it's just easier to talk to younger people because I'm so dreadfully social retarded. And I only know people will find me even more disgusting as I get older. young retards can be cute, older ones are abominations. someone kill me already.
>>
It's only cringe worthy if it affected someone who you care about how they think of you. You can do the most abnormal thing and it doesn't really matter. If anything, doing weird things will make you more comfortable with not giving a fuck.
>>
>>17541425
>you know what happened next.

Wait what?
>>
>>17541461
>called the cops?
>>
>>17541354
Just admit to yourself that you made a mistake, and then stop talking to her. Yeah dun goof'd, OP. Time to smarten up.
>>
Run and listen to music that pumps you up
>>
>>17541497
Then forget about it using the knowledge that no else gives a shit about you enough to play it over and over again in their heads
>>
was she not aware of how old you were? if that's the case, then you really dun goofed...if you have common interests with kids and internet presence it's really on you to be as transparent about your age as possible, especially as you get older...
>>
>>17541415
Sucks my memory is so poor that I can't remember what I had for breakfast but I can remember these painful events so vividly. add another one to the recurring cringe memory list. fug
>>
I could tell you even worse things I did and you may forget. That ok? I can't lie might be nice to be honest
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.