[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to school's cafe to buy dinner >guy comes up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: penguin.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>went to school's cafe to buy dinner
>guy comes up to me and tells me my selection is good
>"oh, I usually eat these for my meals"
>"he responds me too, i eat i do it after studying"
>i don't say anything, i'm scared and i look down and buy it quickly and leave
I get too nervous when I'm talking to guys /adv/ and freeze and fuck up. How do I stop this nervousness eating away at me when I'm around guys?
>>
>>17540969
Dumb bitch
>>
So you are an autist. Jeez.

The next time someone talks to you and it is a decent looking guy, just smile. Think of the words in your head and then say them. Don't lead them on by laugh at their shitty jokes just be honest with yourself. Do you have a brother or a friendzoned schmuck you can practice on?
>>
>>17540969

just laugh and smile. if youre funny, make a joke, but dont be too funny, guys dont like that
>>
>>17541040
I like that...kinda

Just remain as calm as you can and don't think about fucking up.
>>
>>17540969
Are you a fag?
Then stop being a sperg, faggot, they're dudes like you, but chances are they don't want to suck your dick.

Are you a girl?
Then kill yourself you worthless bitch.
>>
u need heartbeats and endorphin release.

go to the gym or do cocaine.
>>
>>17540969
Are you a dude or a chick OP? Kinda hard to make a call on your topic
>>
>>17541040
What are you on about genuinely funny and down to earth girls are the best
>>
>>17541090
>>17540969
If no reply will move on to the next thread
>>
>>17541040
You mean YOU don't like girls who are 'too funny.' No guy's ever had any problem with me.
>>
>>17541040

Haha you're such a faggot
>>
>>17541090
girl
>>
>>17541115

yeah and you know some guys like fat chicks too but you dont go around telling girls to get fat as dating advice.
>>
>>17541115
kys attention whoring bitch.

Your only value is your cunt, not your dumb 'le funny eks dee' jokes.
>>
>>17541154
What does that have to do with anything? You claimed that guys don't like girls who are too funny and advised OP not to be too funny. My point (and others', evidently) is that you're among a minority who thinks a girl being 'too funny' is a thing, and therefore your advice isn't very good.
>>
>>17540969
Are you gay?
>>
>>17541178
What's the matter? Mad that people think I'm desirable and you're not?
>>
>>17541179

>My point is that you're among a minority

That's not your point, it's your argument, and it's wrong. You may be fortunate the the guys you're into like funny girls, but most guys are not. And when I say "funny" I don't mean "has a sense of humor".
>>
>>17541198

Guy here. You're a fucking idiot. Almost all guys I know, including myself, like a funny girl. Laughing is enjoyable unless you're a fedora tipper like yourself.
>>
>>17541187
So, you're admitting your only value is your hole between your legs.
Kys dumb whore, you'll be useless in a few years anyway when proper VR and sexbots become more common.
>>
>>17541208

What do you think about Amy Schumer? Leslie Jones? Rosie O'Donnell?
>>
>>17541262

I don't think they're funny.

I think Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Garfunkel and Oates are funny. You also picked the three ugliest women that you could.
>>
>>17541285

so you like quirky nerdy funny girls who wear glasses and act awkward around guys, but not the "big dogs". my fucking point exactly
>>
>>17541306
There's no way to measure "too funny," it's different for different people, this argument makes no sense.
>>
>>17541345

>"too funny" [is] different for different people

most guys dont like people who are too funny... that is my fucking point. you are fucking dense.
>>
i am taking a 4 yr degree in buisness leadership, but its a shit collage, and i havent heard anything about people with this degree doing anything. have you heard anything
>>
>>17541306

No, you stupid fuck. You mentioned women that aren't. Funny. It's like saying women don't like funny men because they're not clamoring over Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Dunham.

The other comedians you mentioned are all "pee pee poo poo" or a similar equivalent.
>>
friend: oh man did you check her out? she's fucking hot dude would bang 10/10
me: nah dude you dont wanna bang her
friend: what why whats wrong with her
me: well she seems nice and all but... i started talking to her and she started...
friend: started what man?? what the fuck
me: she told me this... this story ok. and it was really fucked up. this whole family went in to this talent agency and... oh god. apparently its called the aristocrats?
friend: fuck dude. what the fuck.
me: yeah man. you don't want that
friend: yeah for real. for real.

itt: things that never happened
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.