[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been sort of testing the waters with my ex-girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1462377635867.png (307KB, 484x417px) Image search: [Google]
1462377635867.png
307KB, 484x417px
I've been sort of testing the waters with my ex-girlfriend to see if she wants to get back together.

My plan if she says yes is to shoot her down.

What the hell is wrong with me?
>>
Many things. What do you need advice on exactly? Or are you just here to brag?
>>
You need closure or to feel like you "won" at breaking up. I'm guessing you all broke up on her terms. Spend the time you would use baiting her in getting a new girl or boyfriend.
>>
Your a human being also is Vega your main as well?

Hoes dont matter as much as street fighter dude.
>>
>>17540837
Drive by, or long range?
>>
>>17540853
Brag about being a dick?

>>17540854
Yeah, sort of. We had a fight, she started avoiding me, I initiated the breakup conversation and initially regretted it when she was for it. I beat myself up over it a lot but later realized I was better off without her. She was immature and didn't respect me. And I don't know if I want to date right now. She kind of turned me off to dating and I've been focusing on myself since then.

>>17540855
Platinum player. Well not right now I don't think but I haven't played since KOF came out, but I suck at it. Main Vega, sub Guile. Street Fighter has always gotten me over break ups.

>>17540857
Anon if I was going to cause physical harm to my ex girlfriend I would simply do it with a roundhouse kick
>>
>>17540855
>>17540869
Oooh, I just realized we officially broke up while I was at EVO
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.