[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I relieve the claustrophobia and sensation of being stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (99KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1328x747px
How do I relieve the claustrophobia and sensation of being stuck in my life when I've done everything in my power to help my situation for now?

All I can do now is stay still, keep going to work, keep going to school, and not freak out and hurt myself. The urge to freak out and hurt myself to keep the pieces on the board moving keeps rising.
>>
Someone pls
>>
>>17540831

close your eyes, count to 27, think about your favorite food, and then suck my fat dick
>>
>>17540984
I am trying to not end up in a mental ward again. My life will be ruined if I do. I am at the brink of a collapse, would you please make some kind of an attempt to take my crisis seriously.
>>
>>17541078

you need to talk to a fucking professional, why the fuck are you even on this board? this is a lame cry for help, you should be mature enough at this point to recognize the fact that you posting on this message board means the problem has come to a boil and you NEED to talk to a counselor about it. they can help like they have before. jfc its not hard
>>
>>17541120
I CAN'T FUCKING TALK TO A COUNCELOR

THEY DON'T CONSIDER MY STATE SERIOUS ENOUGH TO REQUIRE THAT
>>
>>17541243

you can pay a therapist to talk, regardless. do that
>>
>>17541272
How do I do that without my first shrink finding out?
>>
>>17541391

this thread is shit, stop
>>
>>17541243
Fuck what anyone says. This is your life go find a therapist who will listen. Your feelings are valid and should be recognized.
>>
>>17541414
You wouldn't say that if you knew what my feelings even are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.