[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice on something. Question I want answered, or expanded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: What.jpg (30KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
30KB, 505x431px
Need some advice on something.
Question I want answered, or expanded upon even.
Am I in the wrong here?
First off, I live with my father, and financially support him and his girlfriend because I'm not a leech.
2 years ago his girlfriend took in her brother's kid, and for the last 2 years we've had to put up with a shitting pissing screaming brat we don't care for because she thinks her wants extend beyond our needs of sleep and food.
Anyway, today I had my supervisor ask me to stay late, I don't have my own car, I pay extra rent to get driven where I want to go.
My dad usually picks me up but since I stayed over his girlfriend had to do so, surprise surprise, when I get off work, she's dead asleep at 4pm, in a drunken stupor.
I go back to work at 6 because there was a gathering there.
I decide I don't want to take a third walk so I call her.
"I can't do this" "I don't know how to start the car" "I don't trust this car"
Hang up on her because she's being irrational.
She doesn't call back to tell me if she got it started.
I call her back, to my surprise she's yelling at me "DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN" "YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO BE LEAVING AT 8 WHEN YOU CAME HOME" I try to calmly tell her "You were asleep"
More screaming, in front of my supervisors.
She drives up, I get in her face, and tell her to start showing me some fucking respect (Outside of public view of course)
She tries to talk back and I remind her that she was BLACK OUT DRUNK AT 4PM
And I tell her to drive the fuck back home for nothing, because I'm walking.
I get home and I tell her I don't give a shit what she has to say.
"Fuck you" "I'm cutting off the internet" she says.
I've informed my father that if this happens my rent is getting decreased, as she's not holding up her end of the bargain.
But to reiterate, am I in the wrong here? I don't feel like I am.
>>
>>17540517
Shes being unreasonable. You are clearly making more compromises in your relationship with those two than they are.

This is called a dysfunctional relationship. That said, sometimes u just gotta put up with what you got. I mean, u could threaten them that ud be independant and move away, but i got the feeling thay ud rather live with ur dad and also have him help around with thihs like driving than to really live alone in ur own place, without that kind of support (however minimal it may be)

I know u wanna have ur revenge by lowering rent, but face it u have a father, sure /adv/ can give u the tupical r9k of how he should be the one sacrificing more for your sake etc, but you are both adults and family as well, people often make these sacrifices for the sake of family (inb4 western mindset of fuck family be ur own man fly the coop dog)

You may risk deteriorsting ur relationship with ur fsther, even if there is not much to it left.

If u are really intent on a better life: learn to drive, save for a car/find a public transport alternstive. And move out in 6 months - a year
>>
>am I in the wrong
That's not important, what's important is that you need to move out.
>>
>>17540559
The thing is, she's lost all of her pull in the house over that baby situation (Which ended recently, but 2 years of that shit being pushed on you has its limit) and I believe my dad is going to lay into her, he's all about people working to live, he laid into my brother for going on welfare.
So in my mind it's either
1. My son who was trying to score some overtime at work
2. My girlfriend who got black out drunk at 4PM.
He's obviously going to make her regret this shit, because my dad likes playing his games online as much as I do and empty threats from a drunken bitch are beyond hilarious.
I'm just frustrated because she insists on treating me like a child, however when she took that baby in, I had to bail her out financially 3 times.
I always pay my rent early.
I don't rock the boat.
I mind my own business.
I was just kind of looking for a third party confirmation that I'm not insane and somehow being an asshole for doing as much as I can while this bitch slams 8 beers a day and pretends her life is so difficult.
I don't want to move away from my father, me and him are 100% okay.
It's her that's the problem.
My dad doesn't turn into a doormat for her so I'm not being railroaded.
>>
>>17540591
Well anon u have my praise for being mature about all this, and willing to put with ur dads problems (his gf) for his sake (presumably cuz u love him xdd)

Yeah its not ur fault, just move on
>>
>>17540517
Move the fuck out and tell your dad that he's welcome to come with you but that she isn't.
>>
>>17540639
Yeah but my grandmother also lives with us (My dad completely keeps her afloat, not the same situation I have where I'm helping, he's literally housing her)
It'd be much easier if she would just fuck off, no reason for 3 people to leave because of 1 person.
>>
>>17540654
Your dad isn't going to kick his girlfriend and her sorta baby out. If that was going to happen it would have by now. You're talking about a poor white trash circus. Nothing is changing, he's made his choices. You either gotta bail or live with it.
>>
>>17540662
The kid's mom has already taken him back.
So it's only one person.
And I get my dad won't tell her to leave because another income source is nice and he gets a little extra out of it.
I just want her to stay the fuck away from me.
As in, don't fucking talk to me, not touching my rent money, giving all to my dad, not for her to blow.
That kind of thing.
She's been slacking when that kid was here.
I know she doesn't have the income to pay her share of the rent and bills and support a child, I'm not fucking retarded, she was making my dad pay her share of the bills because she's a pathetic wretched person that deserves to die alone, whilst pretending she's a good person because she does "good" things that are purely self interest.
>>
>>17540676
>So it's only one person.
>And I get my dad won't tell her to leave because another income source is nice and he gets a little extra out of it.

Equilibrium is a bitch, Anon.

>I just want her to stay the fuck away from me.

And yet, you depend on her to get you home from work.

>As in, don't fucking talk to me, not touching my rent money, giving all to my dad, not for her to blow.
Once you've agreed to part with the money, its no business of yours how its spent.

>I know she doesn't have the income to pay her share of the rent and bills and support a child, I'm not fucking retarded, she was making my dad pay her share of the bills

All the more reason to go. Your father has shown that he is willing to tolerate supporting this. Make your call, but stop whining.
>>
>>17540771
>And yet, you depend on her to get you home from work.
Not true at all, I can walk.
>Once you've agreed to part with the money, its no business of yours how its spent.
Actually it is, if I pay rent, and we're kicked out of the house, I'm within my right to punish someone legally for it.
>Make your call, but stop whining.
I did, I'm cutting her off completely, no free money for her to spend on herself, I'm not her son.
>>
>>17540792
>Not true at all, I can walk.

Then you need to. You can't have it both ways. You can't ask to have nothing to do with her, arrange for her to give you a ride, and bitch if she doesn't show. The first time she was inconsistent you might have a leg to stand on, at this point you're just volunteering.

>Actually it is, if I pay rent, and we're kicked out of the house, I'm within my right to punish someone legally for it.

Is your name on the lease? What legal remedy are you considering? What documentation do you have of both your agreement to pay the rent and your actual transfer of funds? How do you intend on insulating your father from your attempts to punish her if he is complicit?

>I did, I'm cutting her off completely, no free money for her to spend on herself, I'm not her son.

Again, you can say that, but saying it doesn't make it true. If you give the money to your dad and he makes it available to her thats his business.

Staying in the house means you're making the exact same decision as your father: you're choosing to tolerate her behavior because it is more convenient than the alternatives.
>>
>>17540821
>You can't have it both ways.
I'm not trying to, I told her to stop acting like such a fucking womanchild and getting pitch black drunk after work because all she does is sit behind a grill all day and put food on plates, she doesn't even cook the shit.
Is your name on the lease? What legal remedy are you considering? What documentation do you have of both your agreement to pay the rent and your actual transfer of funds?
Going to be difficult to explain why I'm consistently paying X amount of dollars a month to the people I'm living with if I'm not paying any rent anon. I can look up all my bank transactions for the last 2 years.
>Again, you can say that, but saying it doesn't make it true. If you give the money to your dad and he makes it available to her thats his business.
Not if they're not keeping up their end of the bargain and not paying bills.
My dad agrees with me 100% on this.
I don't get what your angle is here, but I fully intend on making sure she apologizes for her behavior before she thinks about speaking another word to me.
I don't know what world you live on but an adult doesn't act like a spoiled brat and get away with it for free.
They'd both be in a bad way if I didn't bail them out or financially support them, all 3 of us know this, it's no secret.
>>
Anon sounds like you need to save up and ditch this place. Or maybe your Dad should leave this women she sounds like a lazy piece of shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.