[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to make an app to warn people about asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 282x158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 282x158px
Is it a good idea to make an app to warn people about asshole cashiers at stores? The app would have a picture of the cashier and links to their social media accounts. For instance if you were gay you wouldn't want a straight cashier as that would make you uncomfortable hearing about his or her children.
>>
>>17540412
>what is invasion of privacy
>consent to have personal pictures online for everyone to see, including SM accounts
You really didn't think this through huh buddy?
>>
>>17540419
>complains about invasion of "privacy"

> works as a store in a job that makes them public figure
>>
Yeah sounds like a good way to get sued for stalking/doxxing. An app for people to air their grievances with a store or employee maybe, but most people just use facebook for that lol
>>
>>17540412
You do realise /adv/ is for people to get advice for actual problems like issues at work, difficult relationships, self-esteem and so on, making threads about stupid ideas belongs on /r9k/
>>
>>17540412
Why would a gay person feel uncomfortable hearing about people's children?
>>
OP that is the worst app idea I've ever heard and no one would ever use it. Maybe you should think about how bothered you are by randoms who have no relevance to your life.

>>17540451
Adv is Advice. It is not "for" anything, what you described is just what people here flood it with.
>>
>>17540412

That's a terrible idea. I wouldn't even download that if it were free.

Back to the drawing board.
>>
jesus christ this generation is getting out of hand with all of their shitty triggers.
fucking millenials with their bullshit again. I can't believe i'm a goddamn cock sucking millenial. goddamn i hate my life.
>>
>>17540412

bad idea. even if you manage to not get sued, no one has the time to check their app and see if the person working there is on it, then choose another line and check that.

we just go to the shortest line. app wont change taht
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.