[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In my eyes every shooter since Dylan and Eric was a lame copycat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Harris.jpg (25KB, 211x289px) Image search: [Google]
Harris.jpg
25KB, 211x289px
In my eyes every shooter since Dylan and Eric was a lame copycat
How to I truly accomplish the societal panic they did
>>
invent global capitalism
>>
File: blood boyz.gif (703KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
blood boyz.gif
703KB, 500x211px
>>17540354
>>
File: tbh1.jpg (65KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
tbh1.jpg
65KB, 640x920px
>>17540354
you should probably be in therapy, even if you are trolling. what's wrong with you?
>>
>>17540354
You probably do need some mental assistance, but as a thought experiment: Basically anyone whose motivations are the same will be just a copycat. Anyone who's out to get revenge on society or his peers for making them a social outcast will be lumped in with the rest. Someone would need a new, relevant cause that is made known (because otherwise it'll be assumed they're just another violent youth brainwashed by violent video games).
>>
Do something that makes it seem like partisan tension in the U.S. is ready to blow. That seems like what people are on edge about these days.
>>
>>17540354
Have a proper, concrete plan.

Proper planning and knowing the ins and outs of your target will go a VERY long way towards increasing your kill count, and thus the 'societal panic' your shooting creates.

Properly map the area, spend alot of time finding potential escape routes and hiding spots for the normies.

Using explosives for the final act will also go a very long way towards increasing the amount of casualties and 'wow' factor. The media fucking loves their explosions.

Contrary to what others might have said on this board, DEFINITELY use an AR-15.
But, do make sure you have a sidearm and a knife, it's easier than you think get disarmed.

Good luck and happy hunting brother, go for the high score, let those normies have it!
>>
>>17540744
Use non military styled semi automatics, so you don't fuck over gun owners any more.

Find wood stock equivalents and become the Ranch Hand Reaper due to your selection of country/hunting classic style firearms
>>
>>17540354
>How to I truly accomplish the societal panic they did
What made Columbine such a cause of panic was the idea that these monsters might have been made, by us, in our image. This turns out very much not to have been the case, but that didn't become widespread knowledge for several years after the fact, and by then the damage was done.

If you want to cause that kind of panic, you would have to play to something similar. The modern mass shooter fails to do this, because ultimately they tend to follow a rather different pattern: they were not helpless victims driven to extreme ends (as the Columbine shooters were initially believed to be), nor were they ultimately just psychopaths (as the Columbine shooters actually turned put to be). With very, very few exceptions, they've turned out to be overentitled manchildren, coming off of a rude awakening to the fact that no, actually, they're NOT all that, and taking this news in the worst possible way. These were not the last gasps of victims unable to bear the torment any longer. They were not the delusions of raving madmen: most of the shooters were indeed mentally ill, but most of these have still been found quite sane. No, their shootings were overgrown temper tantrums. Pure and simple. And so they get dismissed as tantrums are, because that's ultimately what they are. I wouldn't call this an entirely good thing, though it has at least kept panic from boiling over, and that is not worthless.

If you want to cause panic, you're going to have to tap into that societal self-consciousness in the same way that Harris and Klebold if (intentionally or otherwise): you have to male people look at what they're doing and think "maybe this is wrong", WITHOUT allowing them to quickly brush it off with a "nah".
>>
By skipping to the end and killing yourself first.
>>
Higher kill count
>>
>>17540354
I see a thread like this everytime I come here,

Is this all coming from the same IP address?

Where the hell are the feds?

Just commit this person already
>>
>calls everyone a lame copycat
>Asks for advice on copying

Come on, son. Step up the bait.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.