[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's birth control causes her to not want sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472522541044.jpg (91KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1472522541044.jpg
91KB, 861x1300px
My girlfriend's birth control causes her to not want sex at all. She flirts with me often, but talking about her low libido makes her upset. She doesn't want to change birth control pills. I can't figure out a way to let her know how important it is to me without sounding like a huge asshole. Wat do?
>inb4 rape her
>>
>>17539972
How does sex being important to you make you an asshole? If anything she's being a bitch from trying to shove it under the rug like it doesn't mater.
>>
File: lmfig5.gif (3KB, 400x115px) Image search: [Google]
lmfig5.gif
3KB, 400x115px
Bump
>>
>>17539982
"Have sex with me or we're breaking up" sounds pretty assholish to me.

What sucks is that used to be fine, even on birth control. I don't know what to do because she keeps saying "I don't know" when I ask her about why she feels that way.
>>
Same thing happened to me. It will never recover. Ever. Birth control poisons the water supply, and it poisons women's sex drive. It should be illegal tbqh.

If there was a drug that men took to become temporarily infertile, that made every woman who drinks from the water supply more masculine it would be banned in a heart beat.
>>
>>17539994
>poisons the water supply

We don't need you procreating anyways
>>
>>17539990
>Have sex with me or we're breaking up
I didn't mean give her an ultimatum. Just discuss it with her. And if she says "I don't know" - you should insist. She's being pretty inconsiderate by saying that. The very least she could do is be more open to discussing it.
>>
>>17540004
You're probably right, and I think it's more of her not wanting any conflict. She tells me to be patient, but there's never a payoff.
>>
>>17539994
>>17539972
My fiancee has been on birth control for 2 years now and we have sex all the time.
>>
OP My guess is that you haven't been dating that long, and that you're still getting comfortable with being open with each other, or at least she is getting comfortable with being open with you.

>>17539990
I'm guessing that she answers more than a few questions with this response.

The sex thing aside, it is pretty childish to shut down any conversation about a problem in a relationship, either by getting mad or evading with "IDK." Having said that, she literally may not know, and she may be confused about these sudden changes or whatever b/c of the birth control. She may not have ever had to confront this type of reality, or she might not have enough experience talking (honestly) about her feelings.

She sounds like she is giving you mixed signals (flirting>upset by low libido).

How much does she seem to know what she wants or is able to express what she wants/her desires in other aspects of your relationship? Other aspects of her life?
How able is she to grapple with her feelings and/or express them in a proper and healthy manner?
>>
>>17540053
Solid advice, I'll think about all that, thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.