[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating a girl online for more than 3 months now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I've been dating a girl online for more than 3 months now. She lives in another country, not too far away. Anyhow, we've been talking a lot, almost every day, when suddenly she got really quiet. I asked what the matter was and her response was that she's depressed and exhausted. She got a bit too cold towards me as well. Now i understand that people need some space sometimes, i was just a bit upset that she wouldn't wanna share her feelings about it with me. She barely responds to my messages now.
I feel like if i leave her alone for too long we're gonna get too distant and i fear that we might not get back to what we had before. But i also don't want to pressure her to deal with me.
What to do fellas? I've been stalking her on facebook all day, watching whenever she's online, it's killing me.
>>
>>17539936
She cheated on you

Hope you learned not to have a LDR
>>
>>17539936
Long distance relationships are not a thing. It's just make-believe.

She propably found someone in real life.
>>
Gonna have to give her space, anon. Give her a day or two and try to contact her again
>>
>>17539939
pretty damn blunt but also spot on.
>>
>>17539936

>dating a girl
>online

lol no such thing buddy.
>>
>>17539939
That's what i was thinking actually.
I might be very retarded but I kinda believe that she would tell me though.
If i ask her and it's not actually the case she'd fucking hate me forever.

>>17539960
That's the closest i can get to have a gf, don't ruin it for me anon. I could actually visit her if i had some money.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.