[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always get my girlfriend off. She yells out my name, scratches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1387764046426.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1387764046426.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
I always get my girlfriend off. She yells out my name, scratches my back, orgasms multiple times and loves our sex dearly.

Myself other the hand, I dread our sex. It's hard hard work and it's not fun at all. It's a full-blown exercise and it leaves me a sweaty tired mess. I ignore my own orgasms and fuck through them just so my I can sent my girlfriend over the edge. Recently I secretly started taking erection pills, just so I can increase my performance. All in all, it's never something I look forward to, even though I still have a sex drive like usual.

I'd take it down a little, but god, I don't want to my girlfriend to be unsatisfied after sex. How incredibly emasculating is that...

wat do, /adv/. How can I make sex fun for me?
>>
Fuck someone on the side.
>>
Well you fucked up royally. You should have talked to your girlfriend the first time you did it and had a long discussion about getting each other off and making compromising.

Question but how do you not get off to a girl naked? Like you are fucking her so what seems to be the problem? Is the pace or something?
>>
Tell her that you get really tired after you get her off, and ask if she can take charge to get you off. My husband and I pretty much take turns getting each other off.

Also, how are you getting her off? Is there a way you can make the process more efficient or conserve your energy better?
>>
by not giving a fuck about how your girlfriend feels. Get in there, fuck her in your own pace until you're satisfied then go smoke a cigarette or something.

Seriously, you're a dumb faggot for caring more about how she feels than how you feel. Make her feel good if you can, but don't sacrifice your own pleasure for it.
>>
>>17539822

Does she go down on you often?
>>
>>17539830
>>17539832
She likes it hard and rough. And the harder I do it, the harder she orgasms.

>>17539852
Oh, she'd like to, but I've never liked blowjobs very much. Always strongly preferred sex (probably due to deathgrip from masturbating).
>>
>>17539822
Masturbate.
Masturbation can feel even better than sex if you do it with the right material.
>>
>>17539865
Are you penetrating the whole time? Or do you go for oral+fingering?

You could also always try incorporating a sex toy
>>
>>17539822
no way you can back down now OP. The girl is addicted and the last thing she is thinking of is what she could do for you. What you might try is get her to roleplay or get her in an unfamiliar place and tell her she must do X before you do Z. Otherwise you need to find a different girl that digs giving.
>>
My boyfriend fucks hard and fast so I get louder and fake it just so it's over.
>wat is 4 play

Maybe slow down and actually turn her on before sex. (Projection)
>>
>>17539822
Good god dude, fucking talk to her. It's really, really not that hard.
>>
File: cattybitches.gif (45KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
cattybitches.gif
45KB, 415x454px
>>17539822
i don't believe you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.