[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff about suicide I've been considering it and planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 790972_f260.jpg (11KB, 260x308px) Image search: [Google]
790972_f260.jpg
11KB, 260x308px
Stuff about suicide
I've been considering it and planning it for about two years now - holding out hoping that I'd get over it and things would get better.
I've seen to shrinks over the course of a year and a half now to get help, but I don't feel like it's helping at all. I've communicated this to the shrink I have now a couple of times so that we could adapt and get me the help I need, but it's not working.

At what point do I just give up /adv/
>>
Keep slogging away anon, don't give up until you poured every last resource to get the help you need. There is no second chances with suicide.
>>
>>17539767
hey that dude looks familiar
>>
>>17539770
What kind of resources
I do almost every thing that I feel would help my mood, and if I don't do it it's either because it would be bad for my future or other people. I don't know what other resources I could have at my disposal

Thank you for answering though anon
>>
>>17539784

I am just trying to help with what little information I know but one thing I do know is that suicide is something that should be explored ever. The pain and misery involved to your family will unimaginable. I work at a funeral home and so I see this in real time.
>>
>>17539779
He lost his iPod
>>
>>17539779
The original an hero
>>
>>17539785
Yeah I know
And it feels terrible and selfish to be considering leaving them behind, but I don't know how to stop it. I'm trying to get help but it's not working
>>
>>17539794

Why do you want to die?
>>
>>17539796
I don't even have good reasons anymore

I'm middle class, do fairly well academically, have decent abilities. But for reasons I can't figure out I just hate my life and I don't want to live it.

I've been depressed for a large part of my life and never found out why
>>
>>17539804

You probably never got your pecker polished by a girl. Sounds like virgin angst if you ask me.

Call up a hooker and chat her up, you will be so miserable listening to her story that you will instantly cheer up.
>>
>>17539807
Thank you for you answer anon.
>>
>>17539767
Are you sure you wanna off yourself?
If you're absolutely sure, make sure to go out with a bang.

You need to carefully plan it. Check your local area for good targets, colleges, unis, malls. Malls tend to have a bit better security and more places for the normies to hide.

You need to map out the area and then make a plan to maximise casualties.
Don't use an AR-15 or other AR variant.
Make sure you have a good plan for the end. Just getting shot by the cops does not cut it, you need to cause as much damage as possible, an explosion would be perfect.

You can easily acquire body armor as well, it will come in handy, esepcially if your taget is a mall.

Good hunting brother, I'll be looking forward to your high score on the news. I'll be joining you soon as well.
>>
>>17539820
I'm not going to kill other people because I want to kill myself anon. Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>17539820

Hahahahahaha

I laughed so hard, thanks anon. Lmao at targets.
>>
>>17539826
I wasn't baiting anon.

I figure someone who wants to off themselves out of depression would hate normies.
Then, if you give up on life anyway, it would make sense to take as many normies with you as possible, no?
At least to be remembered and go out with a bang.

The idea of causing terrible amounts of grief to the families and friends of these normalfags is extremely satisfying to me, to the point of arousal.
>>
>>17539836

We get it, you watched Netoge, give it rest already guy.
>>
>>17539820

Choke on a Hot Pocket
>>
I forgot to add, make sure you carry a sidearm and a knife.
It's easier to get disarmed than you think.
Some normies try to play hero during mass shootings.

>>17539840
Tbh it looked like pandering garbage so I didn't watch it.
I fapped alot to that girl though.
>>
>>17539845

It isn't pandering when the girl sounds exactly like your crazy ass. Give a shot anon...no pun intended.
>>
If your gonna kill yourself. You should take someone Else with you. Preferably someone who deserves it. Feel free to ask me for suggestions, after all NOBODY should die alone.
>>
>>17539850
Why am I crazy?
It makes perfect sense to me. If I stop valuing my life, obviously I'd do everything in my power to deal as much damage as possible to the things I hate.
>>
Welp, thread derailed
>>
>>17539804
Seems to me that you're not passionate about anything. Do you have any hobbies?
>>
>>17539885

But what do you accomplish by shooting absolute strangers? It just feeds your power fantasy and a narcissistic desire for fame, in the least interesting or intelligent way possible. You want to be "remembered," without any of the hard work required to make a meaningful contribution to anything at all

Buying a gun and shooting up a mall is just the loudest, dumbest, most useless thing you could do with yourself
>>
>>17539910
Assuming that someone has already give up on life, what's wrong with going out by killing the things they hate and spreading grief to the people they hate?

See, this is how I can tell you're a tubro-normie, you can't understand how can there can be lonely people who hate normals like you.
>>
>>17539924

I've been deeply lonely for most of my life. I'm just not arrogant or delusional enough to think I'm at war with the entire human race just because they won't invite me to parties
>>
>>17539906
I'm actually fairly passionate about animation and physics

I'm no good at animation though.
>>
>>17539937
I refuse to believe you know actual, legitimate loneliness if you can't understand why lonely people would come to hate normals.
>>
>>17539942
Sorry I should add that you are absolutely right when it comes to everything else except animation and physics.
>>
>>17539945

I think you just refuse to believe you're the creator of your own loneliness
>>
>>17539954
I fully accept the fact I created my own loneliness.
But I also accept the fact that it's too late to do anything about it.
And I also accept the fact that I am what I am by this point and I should know my place.

I know it's not their fault for me being like that, but I still hate them.
I hate them out of jealousy, out of spite.
I know it's wrong, but I'm too far gone to care.

I wish I lived in the US. Then I could go out with a bang.
>>
>>17539942
what kind of physics ?
modern ? classical ? popular ?
>>
Do therapists ever fucking work?

It seems like it's their incentive to keep you dysfunctional and not fix you.
>>
>>17539964
I'm still extremely entry-level, before this year I was only learning on the internet. But so far modern has been the most interesting.
>>
>>17539947
I was also depressed, but then I went full weeb and watched anime and played vidya everyday. It just made me stop thinking about being depressed and stuff. Also chatting about these topics on 4chan also shifted my focus.

Maybe I'm just running away from my problems, but either way I'm not thinking about killing myself that often anymore so I'm not complaining.

So find a hobby and some people to talk about said hobby, I guess
>>
>>17539961

I'm glad you don't. It's just ignorant that you think there's a "them," and you'd be striking against "them" by assaulting people you don't even know. Believe it or not, we're all going through our own shit, too
>>
>>17540000
I'll look into weeb stuff but so far the journey has been unsuccessful
Are there any you'd recommend?

Also, thank you for replying.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.