[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I give my friend advice she seems to brush it off and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 183x275px
Whenever I give my friend advice she seems to brush it off and not care. It's annoying. And whenever I address my own concerns she seems to not care.

For example, last night she wanted someone to talk to about her breakup and I was with her all night. The previous day I talked to her about my problems and she just laughed and brushed it off.

What do I do?
>>
>>17539624
either talk to her about she's being a cunt or find a better friend.
>>
>>17539624
Does she ask for advice?
Maybe she just wants someone to listen to her.
She probably doesn't care about you all that much, tho.
>>
>>17539636
She always does ask and I help her a ton. And I tell her I care about her a lot so it pisses me off
>>
Sounds like a girl who thinks she is above you and has the mentality that you should be happy to just be her friends.
>>
>>17539689
Thats my hunch too
Be wary of these kinds of people
They flip a switch and are somewhat vindictive
>>
>>17539684
Are you a boy, or a girl?
>>
>>17539710
Boy
>>
>>17539624
I used to have a friend like this, whenever she seems cunty I give her a titty twister, she would howl and run off, but the next time she still came back to me for some reason.
>>
>>17539624
Friends are worthless.
People only want you when you're of use to them. When you're not, they ignore you.
>>
>>17539716

So you sexually assaulted. Be glad she didn't call the cops and have your worthless ass thrown in a cell.
>>
>>17539714
You are her beta orbiter and she does not respect you.

/closethread
>>
>>17539731
Yeah I suspected that. Should I just stop talking to her
>>
>>17539714
Beta cuck orbiter, enjoy being the whore's emotional crutch while she gets her brains fucked out of her by Chad every night.

I recommend to cut ties with the bitch and never talk to females again.
>>
>>17539728
kek you shut ur whore mouth
>>
>>17539742
>I suspected that
well you're a regular fucking master sleuth.
>>
>>17539742
That, or at least minimize your involvement in her personal affairs. Her problems are hers, not yours.
>>
>>17539765
She's currently having a hard time with a break up right now. Should I act like I don't care? Should I ask her what she feels about me?
>>
>>17539771
Tell her to kill herself and cut all contact with the bitch.
>>
>>17539778
Lol chill son.

>>17539771
Just give her short/distant replies. If she asks about the coldness, then let her know why. It sound like you guys are in high school though. Dont make a big deal about this. Cut her off completely if you feel strongly enough about the situation. You are more of a convenience to her than you are a friend.
>>
>>17539624
Women don't want advice they just want you to say 'uh huh', 'yeah i can relate', 'that's a good idea'.
>>
>>17539805
Thank you. What do you mean by convenience?
>>
Help
>>
>>17539841
What he meant was that you are a utility, she probably doesn't value or apprciate you as a person with feelings and desires.

You don't have to drop her completely, as that would look weird af, but you don't have to be her emotional tampon. Instead you should be using her to network to expand your social circle. That is if you're not a sperg, in which that you be better off working on yourself
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.