[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I've made a thread of this already. But I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 9293-Orange-Street-Lights.jpg (1MB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
9293-Orange-Street-Lights.jpg
1MB, 1280x893px
Okay, I've made a thread of this already. But I'm going to simplify it, I could really use this advice.

I've been talking to this girl, I really like her. She's stated she really likes me. I've weighed the pros and cons. The cons are pretty big, but do they outweigh the pros?

Pros; Smart, Funny, Sexy, Artsy, My Type
Cons; Child, Herpes.

That one con alone would scare most off. She just told me; via a relationship between us; "If you don't think you can do it, don't. I'm too old and tired" I like her, but the hesitation of the herpes is strong. The only thing I would regret is hurting her. Should I break this off?
>>
>>17539481
Does she have herpes?

To put it into perspective roughly 3/4 of people have herpes. You could even have it yourself already and not know it. Have you had a cold sore before? Yes? Welcome to the club. And herpes is really not a big deal at all, especially compared to a child and/or abortion. And most of the time symptoms are never present in people.

http://projectaccept.org/straight-dope-herpes-statistics/
>>
She has type 2, she takes suppressants 3 times a day and hasn't had an outbreak in 2 years.
>>
>>17539559

Okay....move on. Jerk off instead. I am dead serious anon. Don't go for it. Yes you are horny and tits and pussy look enticing but the thought of taking medication to suppress your virus for the rest of your life is more then enough to say no.
>>
>>17539565
I'm not thinking with my dick here. I have feelings for her. But I'm weighing if those feelings are worth a lifetime of boils, medication, and possible failed future relationships. I guess I answered my own question. I do hate to hurt her, but I can't go through with a relationship.
>>
>>17539595

Good man, she will understand. She isn't new to the dating scene and you being upfront is a lot better then beating around the bush.
>>
Genital herpes? You should consider whether or not you love and expect a future enough with them to get herpes, and make sure it is not HPV. The kid? That's a lifestyle choice. Personally, I can't afford to take care of a child of my own, let alone someone elses. You have to decide in your own, with as much wisdom as possible, if the costs are worth it. Consider those things costs, not risks. Murphy's law states that you'll get infected for sure.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.